Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 1Ds mk3  (Read 3414 times)

sboerup

FS: Canon 1Ds mk3
« on: July 05, 2008, 12:19:45 pm »

I have a near brand new, MINT condition Canon 1Ds3 (1Ds mkIII) that I purchased about 1 month ago for a large architecture project.  I needed the larger files and added DR and color enhancements for this job, and now that it is over, I can't justify keeping it for the majority of work that I do.  I mainly do portraits / weddings, and the 5D is a plenty fine camera for that.  So . . . this must go.

Purchased it from a guy who was going out of business.  He bought it new from Adorama in March.  Item is absolutely flawless.  Not a mark on it anywhere.  It comes with all the original packaging / accessories / everything.  Has about 3500 actuations on it.

Focusing and AF operate perfectly.  I will tell you that some lenses needed a micro-adjust, but all are operating beautifully (include: 24 TSE, 17-40, 35L, 85L, 70-200).  

I will ONLY (repeat, ONLY) deal with people in the USA.  Buyer pays actual shipping.  SOLD SOLD SOLD  I will accept paypal, but, you pay actual fees.  Using a money order will save you roughly $200 in paypal fees.  Preferred method would be a PayPal e-check, but shipment will only occur after payment has cleared (of course).

This camera is absolutely amazing, and the added DR and 14 bit color are very noticeable.  The weaker AA filter is apparent in the MK3 over the 1Ds2, so this produces extremely sharp photos.  I'll hate to see it go, but I could use the money to purchase other items.

I also have an RRS L plate (I will not split it from the camera until the camera has sold) that I can throw in for an additional $130.  $150 if sold separately.  I bought this new and has only seen little use.  BRACKET IS SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Please PM only.  Serious buyers only.  Low-balls will be ignored.  Don't hesitate to call either.  five two zero, six zero three, one one one seven.

My feedback is primarily on FM.  Well over $40k in transactions on FM.  I also have some feedback over on POTN.  eBay: paulistaman
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 11:01:31 am by sboerup »

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 10:45:43 pm »

You suck for the temptation....droooool...

Cohiba

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 04:47:02 pm »

Pity, I'd pay more than you're asking, but I will ONLY (repeat, ONLY) deal with people in Canada.
Pages: [1]   Go Up