Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did HP replace or retire Z3100?  (Read 3218 times)

DougMorgan

• http://www.bcpanorama.com
Did HP replace or retire Z3100?
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:24:48 pm »

Hello all:
Never mind -- looks like it's Hp's jumbled website being mysterious.  

I've been on the website a dozen times in the last week looking for a laptop and should have known better.   If you happen to be in the "home" section the Z3100 does not appear (but z2100 does).

I'd delete this thread if I could.

Doug
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 12:49:39 pm by DougMorgan »

rdonson

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 12:51:16 pm »

I complained to HP on a survey about their web sites and the illogical navigation and duplication.  Their response was they're working on making it better.
Regards,
Ron

peteh

• http://
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 09:27:24 pm »

I complained to HP on a survey about their web sites and the illogical navigation and duplication.  Their response was they're working on making it better.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201395\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I have COMPLAINED about their WEBSITE, also got the SAME reply.My responce is :WHEN?
Some one said ,delete somewhere in the vast forums get rid of HP Easy Care and KEEP the HP color utility.Yeah right! Control Panel in Windows XP Pro CANNOT delete or find HP EASY PRINTER CARE! They BOTH launch at the Same time!
I found that USB Port 3 is the only one that could find the printer.....In BOTH programs.
HP talks alot about, inprovement, but TALK IS CHEAP !
Ben Wolf of HP, e mailed me about sacking this crew and that crew AND they are going to get their website improved and ....2 months later NOTHING YET ! Such is life with HP and their designjet printers.Mind you I have 5 OTHER HP printers and no problems.Ohh yeah 5 laptops from HP no problems.
I guess the higher ya get with HP the LOWER ya go................?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 09:29:28 pm by peteh »

rdonson

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:33:29 pm »

With the way they've got their websites organized I'm pretty sure it would take at least two months for them to figure out how to untangle the mess let alone fix it.  Large corporations with complex websites rarely fix things over night.
Regards,
Ron

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 03:30:41 am »

I have asked the same question and got the same reply....

this was more than 4 years ago!

ThePhotoDude

• Fine Art, Landscape and Travel Photographer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:49:25 am »

I am also sick of clicking on a link within my Easy Printer Care to look for any new drivers ... it goes to the HP website, but I get a 'This page has moved' error on the site, but no forwarding link or anything>

HP website absolutely rubbish, too confusing. I never seem to get the same page twice. Yada yada.

peteh

• http://
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 02:54:23 pm »

I am also sick of clicking on a link within my Easy Printer Care to look for any new drivers ... it goes to the HP website, but I get a 'This page has moved' error on the site, but no forwarding link or anything>

HP website absolutely rubbish, too confusing. I never seem to get the same page twice. Yada yada.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201877\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
They changed their Z3100 page again yesterday.Lot's O Dead Links.I have a hard time keeping up with their websites.HP has had crappy websites for at least 9 years.They have great tech support on the phone on their laptops though.
Pages: [1]   Go Up