Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exposure 6.0.1 and color cast problems  (Read 1861 times)

favalim

• photograficastudio.net
Exposure 6.0.1 and color cast problems
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:25:23 pm »

I'm using Exposure 6.0.1 with e75LV and Hy6, when I take a picture of sometimes wich is white the color cast problem comes out clearly: green in the center and reddish on the sides of the image. This happen also with the 80mm Xenotar so it's not a problem caused by shifting. I tried to adjust it using the Shading calibration tool but it seems to doesn't work even in this newer version.  Is Exposure 6.0.1 a complete and indipendent software or does it need to depend from other ref files provided with the back? thank you

Marco

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:25:24 am »

Dear Favalim,

It depends of course on the back specific reference files and they need to be applied. This being said, which eXposure version are you using?

There was a bug in the early version 6.0 and in some cases, when importing the files the reference files are not applied: this happens if you did install these reference files by copying them from your CD.

The latest 6.0.1 has this fixed.

Best regards,
Thierry

PS: just seen in the title that you are apparently using 6.0.1. Could you check if the ref. files are in your ref. folder? May be delete them and re-install them from the CD. If it does not work I shall ask "Goodi" to contact you.

I'm using Exposure 6.0.1 with e75LV and Hy6, when I take a picture of sometimes wich is white the color cast problem comes out clearly: green in the center and reddish on the sides of the image. This happen also with the 80mm Xenotar so it's not a problem caused by shifting. I tried to adjust it using the Shading calibration tool but it seems to doesn't work even in this newer version.  Is Exposure 6.0.1 a complete and indipendent software or does it need to depend from other ref files provided with the back? thank you

Marco
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=199015\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:28:24 am by thsinar »
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

favalim

• photograficastudio.net
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 08:03:34 am »

Here it is the problem: deleted ref. files in the folder. The other problem now is that I don't find the CD anymore, is there a download version on the Sinar site? I don't find it.
Thank you Thierry for your excellent service.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:09:34 am by favalim »
Pages: [1]   Go Up