Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Headshot Requirements  (Read 2354 times)

adrianjacob

Headshot Requirements
« on: May 27, 2008, 11:46:41 am »

What are the requirements for the final print for headshots. I heard you have to have white borders and the actors name at the bottom. Is this true? What else? How big do the whote borders need to be? Does any other information need to go on the picture? Are there any resources I can look at to find all the details?
Thanks for the help.

dwdallam

• http://www.dwdallam.com
Headshot Requirements
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 03:48:48 am »

What are the requirements for the final print for headshots. I heard you have to have white borders and the actors name at the bottom. Is this true? What else? How big do the whote borders need to be? Does any other information need to go on the picture? Are there any resources I can look at to find all the details?
Thanks for the help.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=198343\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It varies. Some just want a few straight forward shots of the model with a simple outfit that shows the body and no makeup--reflection powder is acceptable. Some want mug shots, side, front side back in bra and panties with the arms parallel to the floor. Don't guess. Have the model call the agency and ask them specifically what they want, or you can do it.

The View

Headshot Requirements
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:06:44 pm »

Thanks for the help.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=198343\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Actor's name on the bottom, and agency logo, if he has representation. But this is usually set up by the printers. They charge the actor a set-up fee. You just deliver the image.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 10:11:52 pm by The View »
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.
Pages: [1]   Go Up