Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta  (Read 3361 times)

vandevanterSH

Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta
« on: May 25, 2008, 11:35:43 am »

Is 1.0Lr2beta available for download or is it for "beta testers" only?

Steve

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 03:17:58 pm »

LR 2.0 Beta is available for anyone to download from the adobe.com site.  If you have a license for LR 1.x, then you can use the LR 2 beta until the end of August.  Otherwise you can use it for 30 days, unless 'invited' by someone with a LR 1.x license.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

vandevanterSH

Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 03:23:08 pm »

LR 2.0 Beta is available for anyone to download from the adobe.com site.  If you have a license for LR 1.x, then you can use the LR 2 beta until the end of August.  Otherwise you can use it for 30 days, unless 'invited' by someone with a LR 1.x license.

Mike.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=197901\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

After readiing Ian Lyons review, "Unlike the "Public Beta" for Lightroom 1.0 Lr2beta is pretty much "feature complete"," I had the impression that they are two different releases.  Maybe, I am in error.

Steve

madmanchan

• Web
Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »

Not sure which "two different releases" you're talking about. If you're discussing LR 1 public beta vs LR 2 public beta ... err, well, yes, they're very different. If you're discussing LR 2 public beta versus the final release form of LR 2, well they're reasonably close. The LR 2 public beta is not 100% feature complete. Those who follow the threads and announcements here can probably guess what's missing and what's coming.
Eric Chan

vandevanterSH

Lightroom 1.0Lr2beta
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 06:15:03 pm »

Not sure which "two different releases" you're talking about. If you're discussing LR 1 public beta vs LR 2 public beta ... err, well, yes, they're very different. If you're discussing LR 2 public beta versus the final release form of LR 2, well they're reasonably close. The LR 2 public beta is not 100% feature complete. Those who follow the threads and announcements here can probably guess what's missing and what's coming.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=197922\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I mis-read the quote as public beta2 vs another rev..sorry..I have LR2 public beta

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up