Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: H3D2 image processing  (Read 13811 times)

hubell

H3D2 image processing
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 03:31:45 pm »

Double click on one of the 3FR files in  the thumbnail browser, go to menu-edit "select all" and all of the 3FR files in the thumbnail browser should be highlighted. The "Import" command should now be active and  you can click on it to import the files to the Capture Folder that is active.

Derek,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Bernard
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196772\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

vandevanterSH

H3D2 image processing
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 06:26:40 pm »

Double click on one of the 3FR files in  the thumbnail browser, go to menu-edit "select all" and all of the 3FR files in the thumbnail browser should be highlighted. The "Import" command should now be active and  you can click on it to import the files to the Capture Folder that is active.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196840\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Making progress..thanks for everyones help..I am clawing my way up the learning curve..

Steve

hubell

H3D2 image processing
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 06:52:19 pm »

Wouldn't it be nice if Hasselblad developed a series of video tutorials for Phocus, much like the ones Apple has for Aperture 2.0?
I have heard  that they are actually in process. If only Hasselblad had Apple's resources. Too bad  that each of the MFDB makers feels compelled to develop its own raw converter, but I understand from a business standpoint why they don't want to surrender complete control over the quality of the output from their backs to third parties like Adobe and Apple for whom the customers of the MFDB  manufacturers are a tiny revenue source.

Making progress..thanks for everyones help..I am clawing my way up the learning curve..

Steve
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196877\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

vandevanterSH

H3D2 image processing
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 07:25:47 pm »

Wouldn't it be nice if Hasselblad developed a series of video tutorials for Phocus, much like the ones Apple has for Aperture 2.0?
I have heard  that they are actually in process. If only Hasselblad had Apple's resources. Too bad  that each of the MFDB makers feels compelled to develop its own raw converter, but I understand from a business standpoint why they don't want to surrender complete control over the quality of the output from their backs to third parties like Adobe and Apple for whom the customers of the MFDB  manufacturers are a tiny revenue source.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196880\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I would be happy with better written documentation.  I also don't understand the economics of small volume manufactures trying to each have the equiv of LR or ACR and the constant updates..seems like a plugin that did the early part of the pipe-line and then output DNG to the full featured program.  The software costs must cut into the profits for the small producers.  Plus some standardization would be nice.  I was shooting JPEG and printing at Wal-Mart a year ago and trying to get up to even slow speed on CS3, ACR, LR, Flexcolor, PHOCUS..without a prior background, has been interesting.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 07:40:02 pm by vandevanterSH »

josayeruk

H3D2 image processing
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2008, 12:28:22 pm »

I would be happy with better written documentation.  I also don't understand the economics of small volume manufactures trying to each have the equiv of LR or ACR and the constant updates..seems like a plugin that did the early part of the pipe-line and then output DNG to the full featured program.  The software costs must cut into the profits for the small producers.  Plus some standardization would be nice.  I was shooting JPEG and printing at Wal-Mart a year ago and trying to get up to even slow speed on CS3, ACR, LR, Flexcolor, PHOCUS..without a prior background, has been interesting.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=196887\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There is a pretty good Phocus manual included with the latest download on Hasselblad.

Also new Live Video i awesome!  You can control the focus remotely and not even have to touch the camera.  :-)

Jo S.x
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up