Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase P30+ special price for quick sale  (Read 2511 times)

tom in mpls

Phase P30+ special price for quick sale
« on: May 12, 2008, 04:09:44 pm »

I have previously posted an ad for this digital back, but due to inability to edit the topic title I am posting a new ad.

I have an offer that includes a trade. I would prefer a cash only transaction. I will be accepting that offer soon unless I find a cash buyer.

I am selling a Phase One P 30+ digital back with hard padded case, dual charger, 3 batteries, C1 mf software, and all misc items. It is in like-new condition. This baby has the Value Added Warranty, effective to April, 2010. This warranty INCLUDES Free Platform Swap Guarantee, which means you can swap it for any other camera mount at NO CHARGE, thus you can use it on ANY body that accepts a Phase P+ back.

So here is my deal. I will sell the back and include UPS overnight delivery for my reduced price of $12,500. I will accept wire transfer or paypal eCheck. Regular paypal add 3%.

Please contact me with questions.

I have dozens of positive feedbacks at fredmiranda.com, same username.

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Sold[/span]
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:55:29 pm by tom in mpls »

Sean Reginald Knight

• Awaiting Authorisation
Phase P30+ special price for quick sale
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 04:20:56 pm »

Tom, you may also wish to post it at http://forum.getdpi.com . Guy and Jack seem to be agitating for one. Either one of them may just take you up on it.

Best,

SRK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up