Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImagePrint 7.0  (Read 2279 times)

mbruce

ImagePrint 7.0
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:59:38 am »

I just received my version of ImagePrint 7.0, and I'm running it on a Mac Pro dual processor Xeon (Tiger 10.4.11).  The application launches fine, but whenever I try to open a file inside of ImagePrint, the app crashes.  I've read the ImagePrint troubleshooting notes, and I've made sure the filenames correspond to what is acceptable.  I've tried opening JPEG, TIFF, and PSD - all crash the app when trying to open inside IP.  

Anybody else run into this?

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
ImagePrint 7.0
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 10:35:18 pm »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=194114\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sorry, but no. I have been using IP 7.0 on my OSX10.4 Mac Pro for a few months and it is stable.

Regards,
Bernard

bryanyc

ImagePrint 7.0
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:43:17 pm »

I just received my version of ImagePrint 7.0, and I'm running it on a Mac Pro dual processor Xeon (Tiger 10.4.11).  The application launches fine, but whenever I try to open a file inside of ImagePrint, the app crashes.  I've read the ImagePrint troubleshooting notes, and I've made sure the filenames correspond to what is acceptable.  I've tried opening JPEG, TIFF, and PSD - all crash the app when trying to open inside IP. 

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=194114\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Make sure you don't have alpha channels in the file, that can cause real problems.  flatten the image, delete the alpha channels, save a copy.

Another thing that give IP problems are file names with odd charachters. If there is ANY character you suspect, change that in the file name and try again.

Words from the experienced.
Pages: [1]   Go Up