Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shade system for Hasselblad H lenses  (Read 1642 times)

perbernal

Shade system for Hasselblad H lenses
« on: May 06, 2008, 10:20:12 pm »

Hi guys,
Need your help. Looking for a bellow or shade system for my Hasselblad H system. The shades that comes with the lenses tends to get stuck on the lens if you turn them the wrong way when packing up  after a shoot. I just had to break one of them that just wouldn´t come off my 210. There has to be a better solution. Personally I liked the rubber shades that came with the Mamiya lenses (a little bit bulky though) and I have been looking at Hasselblads own ProShade. But with a price tag of roughly $800.00 including the 67, 77 & 95 adapters I think it´s a bit pricey. What other solutions do you guys recommend?

All the best, Per Bernal[attachment=6453:attachment]

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:45:27 pm »

Just pick up a late model proshade on ebay and then buy the adapters. I tihnk you can pick up the current model for around $200.

jecxz

• http://www.jecxz.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 11:01:45 pm »

Hi guys,
Need your help. Looking for a bellow or shade system for my Hasselblad H system. The shades that comes with the lenses tends to get stuck on the lens if you turn them the wrong way when packing up  after a shoot. I just had to break one of them that just wouldn´t come off my 210. There has to be a better solution. Personally I liked the rubber shades that came with the Mamiya lenses (a little bit bulky though) and I have been looking at Hasselblads own ProShade. But with a price tag of roughly $800.00 including the 67, 77 & 95 adapters I think it´s a bit pricey. What other solutions do you guys recommend?

All the best, Per Bernal[attachment=6453:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=194003\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I just broke the lens shade on my HC 300mm and it's $230 for a new one. I broke the plastic ring that holds it to the notches on the front of the lens. I'm surprised it's plastic considering the cost--but it has lasted almost three years!

Please post here if you find something or PM me, $230 for a new lens shade! Be well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up