Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Think Tank Airport Ultralight or Antidote  (Read 3258 times)

soboyle

• shaunoboylephoto.com
WTB Think Tank Airport Ultralight or Antidote
« on: May 05, 2008, 09:11:56 pm »

Looking for a Think tank ultralight or antidote backpack, can pay paypal, or credit card.

Aboud

• http://www.abouddweck.com
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:59:25 am »

Looking for a Think tank ultralight or antidote backpack, can pay paypal, or credit card.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=193693\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I have a Think Tank Airport Acceleration backpack. I bought it last summer for a trip to Scotland. It has been used mostly for storage since. You can have it with or without the computer case. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Aboud

www.abouddweck.com
dweckphoto@comcast.net

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 10:43:52 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=193693\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I love these bags!  Just two comments in case you weren't aware:  1) The UL does not have the side pockets or tripod/monopod lashing points and 2) the waist-belt on the Antidote is removable and when removed, the two packs are not significantly different in size or bulk (though the UL is about a pound lighter).  IMO if the Antidote had the UL shoulder straps, or if the UL had the side pockets, either bag would be my ideal.

As for the size compared to the larger, international-sized Acceleration I almost bought -- I just returned from a workshop and my last leg was (unexpectedly) moved to a smaller regional jet.  I smiled hugely as everybody with an international-sized carryon had to do the red-tag gate check and I strolled right on with my Antidote on my shoulder; fit perfectly in the tiny overhead with my jacket stuffed in the LT slot.  FWIW, I had stored inside: a Mamiya AFDII/ZD with four lenses, two M8's and 5 lenses, flash, chargers, batteries and cards for everything, cell phone charger and tools.  With some careful packing I could have safely squeezed another MF lens in.  It is amazing how much gear that bag holds!  Of course, it's a good thing they didn't weight it  

Cheers,
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 10:45:39 am by Jack Flesher »
Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/
Pages: [1]   Go Up