Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Those Summer Digital Workshops, OH MY!  (Read 2164 times)

mistybreeze

Those Summer Digital Workshops, OH MY!
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:05:27 pm »

My goodness, there are some fabulous summer workshops this year and I can't decide which one to take. I love a great workshop. There is nothing more exhilarating than rubbing shoulders with highly motivated talent.

Who can resist a week with Greg and Jeff even if it'll cost me a new MacPro? But one look at all those wine bottles, I can't imagine how I'll be able to operate my Canon on Manual. I wonder if anyone would sneer at me if I switched to fully automatic (and walked around fully naked).

International Center of Photography is doing digital in Lake Como, Italy. Hmmm...let me see. Jeff Schewe or George Clooney? I'll have to think about that. My friends at ICP tell me Holly Smith Pedlosky has been leading workshops in Italy for two decades. Seems she has this thing for underwear. I've never been to Lake Como but I hear it's paradise for a photographer.

And James Rudnick is leading a workshop for School of Visual Arts (Katrin's new home) in Florence, Italy. I've been to Florence many times and I love it there. But the thought of all those tour buses in my photos gives me Photoshop jitters.

I may have to blindfold myself and throw some darts at my globe. This decision is too difficult.
Pages: [1]   Go Up