Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elinchrom Ranger Question  (Read 2511 times)

ricgal

Elinchrom Ranger Question
« on: May 04, 2008, 06:36:00 am »

Hi-  Help appreciated!
I bought an Elinchrom Ranger AS Speed kit with a A and an S head-  It came with absolutely no documentation - I have used it for the last 5 months extensivly and it is fairly simple to use but I still have some niggling questions-  Firstly the A head modeling light comes on after each pop no matter what combination of buttons I press on the back of the head or on the pack-  is this normal?  Secondly I have no idea about proper battery care regime.  Has anyone got a maual they could send me?  or a link for download they could direct me to?
Thanks in advance
regards
Ric
www.ricbower.com- Art and Fashion Photog

Keith_Fitz

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 06:09:31 pm »

Hi-  Help appreciated!
I bought an Elinchrom Ranger AS Speed kit with a A and an S head-  It came with absolutely no documentation - I have used it for the last 5 months extensivly and it is fairly simple to use but I still have some niggling questions-  Firstly the A head modeling light comes on after each pop no matter what combination of buttons I press on the back of the head or on the pack-  is this normal?  Secondly I have no idea about proper battery care regime.  Has anyone got a maual they could send me?  or a link for download they could direct me to?
Thanks in advance
regards
Ric
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=193416\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hi Ric,
The modeling light is not meant to come on after each pop, its just meant to activate when use  press the modeling light button on the battery or if you are using the elinchrom trigger by keeping the butting pressed for a couple of seconds (which is annoying). I can't find the manual at the moment but as i'm moving office i'm sure it will turn up over the next few days.
The battery can be topped up at any time so dont worry there.
Hope this helps
Keith Fitzgerald

Keith_Fitz

ricgal

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 02:45:35 am »

http://www.elinchrom.com/Downloads/Manuals...RangerRX_EN.pdf
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=195298\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks!
www.ricbower.com- Art and Fashion Photog
Pages: [1]   Go Up