Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Split Screen for the RZProII D  (Read 11196 times)

Snook

Which Split Screen for the RZProII D
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 10:31:32 pm »

Well My friend? just sent me some pictures of His Maxwell screen and they are clearly marked Maxwell with what looks to be a sticker and the black frame look really new.
Mine is definitely not , as it STINKS. I cannot focus worth beans with it and when put a Mamiya Split Vertical screen in which is "normal" mamiya screen, it was like night and day...
So I am sure I would be loving the Maxwell screen.
Thanks for the comment
Snook
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=199365\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Richard Agudelo was the guy ,by the way, for any who might not want to do business with him in the future.
Snook

RicAgu

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 01:24:09 am »

Whatever!!!!

I have two maxwell's of my own and a leaf with crop lines.

Like I need to BS over $150.00 screen.

I have done business with Edmund Roland on here and James Russell on one occasion as well as with Chris Snipes and Chris Lawry.

Not once has there a problem.  I did this guy a favor to accept his package, test it and make sure it all worked.  Then took the hassle to send it out insured and super packaged to ensure safe delivery.

Plus, I own P25 and p45 backs and could not use a P30 cropped screen if I wanted to.

Also, he still owes me $300.00 that he never paid me for these transactions.

I would ask Michael to remove this person's post and lock this off.

Snook

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2008, 11:52:07 am »

This guy...:+]
Funny I know you for over 15 years now...
This guy...... hahaha  very cool of you.
Forget your 300.00 as the USED crap  Profoto 7a 2400 pack you sold me, that every time I plug it in shorts out all the electricity in what ever building I am in.... ARGGGGGGGGG
The old Beat up Head you sold me with the pack Rattles constantly and is one of the first pro 7 heads.... actually think it is a 6 head converted.
and Then you (or someone in your basement) ripped me off by swiping a screen from a RZII I bought and had sent to you is really Low..
Like you said,
you stooped really low to go rip someone off especially a good friend!!
You could have saved yourself from embarrassment if you would have just fussed up or asked your assistant.. really simple. But instead you jeopardize your 15 year friendship for 150.00$
In either case that is really low and shows what type of person you are.

Easy example.
If the same would have happened to me.
I would talk to my assistant and replace the screen for you right away as to clarify any doubts what so ever. after all we are talking about friends here and 150.00
I would not get all Blown out of shape and very Defensive if I had no problems..
Did you think about that?
But that is the type of person I am.
But instead when I ask you about it and the Shitty Profoto that came from some bankrupt rental company FOR SURE with all the red tape all over the damn thing!
You suddenly do not anwser your e-mails....
Dude you have Issues for sure.

Who called who saying you were broke and wanted to sell some stuff URGENTLY
so I buy a Pack from you (out of your desperation) send you 4,000 in advance via PayPal to Help you in your financial Disaster. You tell me some BS story when the pack was never sent...
I wait 3 weeks for you to finally send the pack to me and you send me some pack that you bought off the street all beat to hell..
And I am the Bad guy here...:+}

Glad that you can sell out your friend for 150.00
Wasn't it you that offered  to have one made for me from Bill and you wanted me to send you 450.00
how did they come down to 150.00 in 3 months.
Basically Richard you are better off staying silent in your mail and these forums b/c you might bite off more than you can chew.

Just be cautious  buying from this guy... Or atleast do not make friends with him and buy stuff...

Snook

All your bad karma you might be having could very well be a reflection of how you go through life and maybe you paying back with all the trouble you are going through!
Just a thought!

PS>
Sorry guys do not want this to get off topic b/c It might help someone that is wondering whether to try out a different focusing screen.
Changed My hold attitude with my RZ...
I Just Love it now that I can focus...
Bet I would be even happier with the Bill Maxwell screen....
Anybody have his contact so I can maybe get one.. especially if they 150.00 and not 400.00 as it sounds like someone was charging a commission?
Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 06:07:23 pm by Snook »

AndreNapier

• Andre Napier Photography
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2008, 10:48:31 pm »

15 years of friendship? Wherever the truth is it took you guys long time to get to know each other.
On both sides it leaves just a bad taste.
Andre

Snook

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 10:44:59 am »

15 years of friendship? Wherever the truth is it took you guys long time to get to know each other.
On both sides it leaves just a bad taste.
Andre
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201038\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Your Right Andre..
That is why I really tried with all my best intension to settle this without forum bashing.
But when he immediately jumped on the defensive and did not answer any of my attempted contacts, it really made me angry.
We were good friends about 15 years back and then he got blamed for some very similar things that happened now to me but with others....
I never wanted to believe any of the stories about this guy and we kind of re-united about a year ago.
So it was more of a casual friendship through e-mails and chatting photography talk.
Nothing major but never the less disappointing!!

I guess I will just have to eat 4,000 $ o this shit pack he sent me and the Bill Maxwell screen was just the icing.
Anyways back to the topic at hand...
Thanks
Snook

Snook

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 11:47:12 am »

Whatever!!!!

I have two maxwell's of my own and a leaf with crop lines.

Like I need to BS over $150.00 screen.

I have done business with Edmund Roland on here and James Russell on one occasion as well as with Chris Snipes and Chris Lawry.

Not once has there a problem.  I did this guy a favor to accept his package, test it and make sure it all worked.  Then took the hassle to send it out insured and super packaged to ensure safe delivery.

Plus, I own P25 and p45 backs and could not use a P30 cropped screen if I wanted to.

Also, he still owes me $300.00 that he never paid me for these transactions.

I would ask Michael to remove this person's post and lock this off.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=200679\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I bet you would love for this post to get erased...:+}
Would be all to easy... For you!
Snook

James R Russell

• http://www.russellrutherford.com/
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 01:00:35 pm »

I bet you would love for this post to get erased...:+}
Would be all to easy... For you!
Snook

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201151\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Man you guys need to get in a private room and work this out . . . probably one with padded walls.

I don't get photographers.  Saving how much on a used strobe pack? . . . man  I wouldn't buy used commercial strobe equipment from my mother.

Go talk to any rental house in the world and ask them how their equipment is returned and the stories will amaze you.

I keep my stuff maintained as perfectly as possible and I couldn't gaurantee that everyone works right, that's why I have a bazillion backups.

Even with my own equipment it's touched by hundreds of assistants a year and loaded up, thrown into trucks, opened by the TSA, stomped on by bagage handlers, hell I'm amazed when I open a case that anything works.

The upside to used strobes, especially profoto a place like light tech will fix it all, usually for a pretty decent price.

Every year whether something is broken or not, all my strobes go to lightech for a week of checkups and they always find something slightly wrong.

JR

Snook

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 01:20:15 pm »

Man you guys need to get in a private room and work this out . . . probably one with padded walls.

I don't get photographers.  Saving how much on a used strobe pack? . . . man  I wouldn't buy used commercial strobe equipment from my mother.

Go talk to any rental house in the world and ask them how their equipment is returned and the stories will amaze you.

I keep my stuff maintained as perfectly as possible and I couldn't gaurantee that everyone works right, that's why I have a bazillion backups.

Even with my own equipment it's touched by hundreds of assistants a year and loaded up, thrown into trucks, opened by the TSA, stomped on by bagage handlers, hell I'm amazed when I open a case that anything works.

The upside to used strobes, especially profoto a place like light tech will fix it all, usually for a pretty decent price.

Every year whether something is broken or not, all my strobes go to lightech for a week of checkups and they always find something slightly wrong.

JR
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201172\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I agree Russell I do not like to buy used Flash equipment either,
But if you read through the post, which is boring, I was helping the guy out as he needed quick cash and called me pretty desperate... I know him and he is pretty anal like me and I take GREAT care of my equipment. I catch my assistant banging my stuff around, He goes! Sounds like you are different in that repsect.But if you have tons of equipment and throw it around more power to you.
In any case I thought I was getting some of his well taken care of equipment and what I am thinking happen, as he also took almost a Month to send it to me , I think he was looking around for the month trying to get me some kind of Pack where ever possible to make a buc.
So Please do not say you guys need to..
I do not need to to shit.. I was the one ripped off...:+]
But thanks for you concern..
Snook

Snook

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 10:49:54 pm »

Plot Thickens guys...

I got a bunch of e-mails from several people, some from in here and some that have nothing to do with photography but are watching him...If you know what I mean..
Amazing who is watching the forums sometimes...:+}

In any case I am sure he will get what he deserves...
Just thought it was an interesting update for those who may be  concerned
Snook

PS.. Funny How I thought he sold me some old rental equipment..
Sure enough several people asking me for the serials on the packs and heads b/c they have claims that he 5 finger discounted them some equipment..?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 12:34:39 am by Snook »

michael

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 04:49:59 pm »

This thread is closed.

Please move the discussion elsewhere and don't reopen it here.

Michael
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up