Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR2.0 Solo mode  (Read 2474 times)

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
LR2.0 Solo mode
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:43:42 pm »

I thought if I rt click (win) on the side panel and select "solo mode" it would automatically close the other open sub-menu, i.e. if I have Presets expanded and then click the Snapshots triangle it would open Snapshots and close Presets.

Doesn't work.  Presets still stays open.  Am I doing someting wrong?  It works in 1.4.1...

francofit

• http://
LR2.0 Solo mode
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 04:36:50 pm »

I thought if I rt click (win) on the side panel and select "solo mode" it would automatically close the other open sub-menu, i.e. if I have Presets expanded and then click the Snapshots triangle it would open Snapshots and close Presets.

Doesn't work.  Presets still stays open.  Am I doing someting wrong?  It works in 1.4.1...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=191880\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
In 2.0 Beta, in order to get the "Solo Mode" effect you have to click on the sidebar;  clicking exactly on the triangle bypass temporarly the Solo Mode.

It is not documented, but if it stays even in the final release I think it would be nice: you can set the SoloMode and, when you need instantly to override it for opening two or more subPanels, you click on the triangle;  then when you are done, simply click on the side and you are back to the Solo Mode!
Franco

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
LR2.0 Solo mode
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:14:55 pm »

Oh!

Thank you very much.
Pages: [1]   Go Up