Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Survey for safari photographers  (Read 2299 times)

wildpicture

• http://www.wildpicture.com
Survey for safari photographers
« on: April 20, 2008, 07:43:06 am »

Hi,

Besides being a wildlife photographer, I am also studying Wildlife Management at the University of Pretoria (South Africa). As part of this (research) master program, I need to conduct a scientific research project. My research is aimed at the management of games reserves in South Africa. The topic of my study is to analyse if there is an economic difference between managing a game reserve specifically for wildlife photography as compared to hunting. At the same time I would like to analyse what each of these options could contribute to employment and biodiversity.

As part of this research project, I have made a web survey for wildlife photographers intending to visit South Africa. Through this survey I would like to learn more about the profile of such photographers and the wishes and demands of these photographers with regards to their accomodation at the reserves.

I would like to invite all wildlife photographers intending to travel to South Africa to fill in this survey. All information in the survey is completely anonymous. The address of the web survey is: http://www.wildpicture.com/uop/photographer_survey1.htm

Now to my question. Would it be possible for you to join the survey? I would like to get as much feedback as possible to make the data scientifically reliable. I hope you can help me and invite some members from your forum (who might be interested in visiting South Africa for photography) to fill in the survey.

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Hans

P.s. To answer some questions I have received about the survey, I would like to state again that this research project is purely meant for scientific purposes. It is absolutely NOT commercial in any way. All answers are anonymous and will only be used for this research project by the University of Pretoria, South Africa!
Pages: [1]   Go Up