Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P25+ Digital Back  (Read 5506 times)

danazoo

Phase One P25+ Digital Back
« on: April 17, 2008, 05:37:38 pm »

For Sale is a nearly new Phase One P25+ digital back, complete with hard case and all accessories. Still has @ six months of warranty. Phase One products have the warranty attached to the product and not the buyer. You will also have any upgrade priviledges with this back.

I purchased this back in October and put 130 releases on it. Thats only a hundred and thirty shots. it is literally just like new and still has the protective shipping film on the LCD. I sold my 4x5 camera and have not had a camera to use the back with since.

I am looking for a solid offer from a serious professional buyer. I paid $26,995 for the back. They now sell for $23,995. All legitimate offers considered. I will send you a photo link by request. Thanks much. dana@danahoff.com

pookipichu

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 11:18:31 am »

Is your price in USD?

For Sale is a nearly new Phase One P25+ digital back, complete with hard case and all accessories. Still has @ six months of warranty. Phase One products have the warranty attached to the product and not the buyer. You will also have any upgrade priviledges with this back.

I purchased this back in October and put 130 releases on it. Thats only a hundred and thirty shots. it is literally just like new and still has the protective shipping film on the LCD. I sold my 4x5 camera and have not had a camera to use the back with since.

I am looking for a solid offer from a serious professional buyer. I paid $26,995 for the back. They now sell for $23,995. All legitimate offers considered. I will send you a photo link by request. Thanks much. dana@danahoff.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=190244\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

danazoo

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 05:12:54 pm »

Hasselblad H mount

danazoo

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 11:40:39 am »

My price is in US dollars and yes I am in the U.S.  I will ship internationally. Buyer will assume shipping and customs costs.
Dana

Is your price in USD?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=190408\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up