Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pimp my camera  (Read 26545 times)

Mort54

• http://
Pimp my camera
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 06:09:33 pm »

So now not only are you the supreme ruler over what is funny and good taste, you're also the one who decides what I really meant. Why am I not surprised? I'm sorry, but I'm not 12 years old and you can't bully me around Mr. High & Mighty. 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189061\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Against my better judgement, I will respond (one last time). You yourself said these were your impressions of him, based on his MySpace page. And now you're saying you were only talking about someone you assisted. At least get your facts straight.

Supreme ruler are your words about me, but it's you who is making judgements about those you have no facts about. Sounds like it's you who is suffering from the supreme ruler complex.

As for deciding what you really meant, I'm simply responding to your very own words. You say he's all about cocain, etc. Then you say these were your impressions about him. Then you say you were only speaking about someone else. Quite a selective memory you have.

And I'm certainly not trying to bully you. If somehow you feel you are justified in sayng things about others without any facts to back them up, more power to you.
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My

amsp

Pimp my camera
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 06:31:21 pm »

Against my better judgement, I will respond (one last time). You yourself said these were your impressions of him, based on his MySpace page. And now you're saying you were only talking about someone you assisted. At least get your facts straight.

Supreme ruler are your words about me, but it's you who is making judgements about those you have no facts about. Sounds like it's you who is suffering from the supreme ruler complex.

As for deciding what you really meant, I'm simply responding to your very own words. You say he's all about cocain, etc. Then you say these were your impressions about him. Then you say you were only speaking about someone else. Quite a selective memory you have.

And I'm certainly not trying to bully you. If somehow you feel you are justified in sayng things about others without any facts to back them up, more power to you.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189065\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
What are you raving about? "in fact I used to assist a photographer like this back in the days. He's all about the cocaine, champagne and screwing models.." My anecdote clearly refers to the last person mention in the sentence before, namely the photographer I used to assist. Anyway, as much as I'd love to continue this hilarious discussion (against YOUR better judgment) I have a plane to Milan to catch in 4 hours. So consider yourself the winner, the spokesman for everybody, the upholder of morality.. whatever you like. I really don't care.

cheers

sid_v

Pimp my camera
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 11:58:30 pm »

amsp: pls post some of your work....never seen anything from you. Do u have a website i can go to. No pressure though.

TMARK

Pimp my camera
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 12:03:40 am »

amsp: pls post some of your work....never seen anything from you. Do u have a website i can go to. No pressure though.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189117\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've seen his work.  Its fantastic.  You can see some on this very forum if you search under his screen name.

elitegroup

Pimp my camera
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 02:04:55 am »

Looks like things are getting a little heated  

I saw this in another thread and made me chuckle  

shutay

• http://www.asiaphotohub.com/Jason/
Pimp my camera
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 02:33:05 am »

Looks like things are getting a little heated   

I saw this in another thread and made me chuckle   

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189133\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Excellent! Thanks for sharing.

That ad is so me... luckily in that situation my wife will be thinking the same thing...

Wim van Velzen

• http://www.fotografiewimvanvelzen.nl
Pimp my camera
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 03:34:18 am »

I am glad Canon still supposes users of their cameras to know their shutterspeeds and apertures  

The real question is of course ´which iso?´
I don't have a signature.

michael

Pimp my camera
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 07:56:09 am »

I'll leave this thread open for now, but request that the personal name calling be stopped immediately. Any more of it here and I'll close this down.

Michael

elitegroup

Pimp my camera
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:54 am »

Om Mani Padme Hum

elitegroup

Pimp my camera
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 10:32:31 am »

I'll leave this thread open for now, but request that the personal name calling be stopped immediately. Any more of it here and I'll close this down.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=189171\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Michael,

Just wondering when we might see the MFD body/back comparison review/test results on Luminous Landscape ?

Namaste,

David

Anthony R

Pimp my camera
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2008, 01:35:30 pm »

I have 6 months of personal, first-hand experience with Klinko that I will keep to myself except to say that the Franken-camera is more a novelty than anything else as the files produced from the camera are lacking in some areas. My guess is that it is due to the hack to make the back fit and the lenses not being appropriate for a digital sensor. Just my educated opinion/guess based on a few years ago.

FWIW, he has most certainly seen this post as he googles himself daily.

sid_v

Pimp my camera
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 06:32:43 am »

I have 6 months of personal, first-hand experience with Klinko that I will keep to myself except to say that the Franken-camera is more a novelty than anything else as the files produced from the camera are lacking in some areas. My guess is that it is due to the hack to make the back fit and the lenses not being appropriate for a digital sensor. Just my educated opinion/guess based on a few years ago.

FWIW, he has most certainly seen this post as he googles himself daily.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=200945\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hi anthony,

from what i read in an interview on his page is that he uses a kapture group adapter for his fuji and now mamiyaRZ and hassy V mount leaf back, which quite alot of people here have used initially. His modifications are mainly an (ivory)grip slotted with a single release cable, wchich was a must with the older adapters where u had two shoot twice for a single capture.
Most of the newer adapters for mamiya RB/RZ and 'v'mount backs are single shot and have revolving capabilities.
Anyway, i don't think there should be any prob with image qualty because lot of people use the same core of his franken camera without the jingbang attachments.

sid.

btw, hows indrani in person??.... really adore her. Shes half indian like me  .

Anthony R

Pimp my camera
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 09:45:04 am »

hi anthony,

from what i read in an interview on his page is that he uses a kapture group adapter for his fuji and now mamiyaRZ and hassy V mount leaf back, which quite alot of people here have used initially. His modifications are mainly an (ivory)grip slotted with a single release cable, wchich was a must with the older adapters where u had two shoot twice for a single capture.
Most of the newer adapters for mamiya RB/RZ and 'v'mount backs are single shot and have revolving capabilities.
Anyway, i don't think there should be any prob with image qualty because lot of people use the same core of his franken camera without the jingbang attachments.

sid.

btw, hows indrani in person??.... really adore her. Shes half indian like me  .
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=201095\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

What you say may well be true. At the time of my involvement with him however I don't believe that was the case. Could well be now.

She's nice, just don't work for her.

Nice work Sid
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 09:47:37 am by Anthony R »

JTFOTO

• http://
Pimp my camera
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2008, 10:39:55 am »

Klinko = $BDO*WO*BD

Indrani = sweetheart, but difficult on set.  Just wants what she wants and is a wiz with Photoshop and gets frustrated easily.

Studio12NYC

Pimp my camera
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 11:41:46 am »

This is HILARIOUS!!!!

Go shoot!!!

pixjohn

Pimp my camera
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2008, 01:01:59 am »

If you don't have the balls to show your work, don't expect any respect regarding your comments.

I find it quite disturbing that some people here so easily (ab)use this public domain to throw mud at a well known professional who as far as I know is doing quite well for himself and also produces decent work.

All that while comfortably sitting behind an alias and without showing any sign of comparative work from their side.

Where I come from, if one wants to criticise someone else's work or behaviour, you either do it in person, giving the other side an opportunity to respond or you keep it off the public domain.

IMHO

Yair
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=188936\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Snook

Pimp my camera
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2008, 10:04:43 am »

Sounds like a bunch of ole jealous women in here..
Yeh beat down the hottest fashion crew in the business right now...
That will make you look better...
And don't forget to snort coke and drink champagne.. that is how they got there...
Did that ex photographer screw the female and male models.. you might want to be more specific in your bashing..:+]
Pathetic!
Snook.
PS. not meant for all who posted, but most...:+]

Dansk

Pimp my camera
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2008, 10:18:22 am »

Sounds like a bunch of ole jealous women in here..
Yeh beat down the hottest fashion crew in the business right now...
That will make you look better...
And don't forget to snort coke and drink champagne.. that is how they got there...
Did that ex photographer screw the female and male models.. you might want to be more specific in your bashing..:+]
Pathetic!
Snook.
PS. not meant for all who posted, but most...:+]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=218684\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Bwahhaha well said and the laughter continues. "Ole jealous women"

Classic.

And yeah I wouldnt mind some of his clients thats for sure. Perhaps all good things in time. I love this message board
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up