Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II kit  (Read 1900 times)

u-photo

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II kit
« on: April 05, 2008, 12:22:52 am »

~~~The camera body has been sold. The lens and the back are still available.~~~

Hello
This is my first post here, but I can provide my feedbacks on other forums.

First, I must introduce myself. I am Hiromu, I often participate in FM forum, and have been following this website as well, but I just registered, so now I can post.

I mainly shoot digital with 5D, but also I like to shoot MF film, both slides and negs, currently using Mamiya 7II, YashicaMat 124G (am also selling this,,,) and Mamiya 645AFDII. However, since I shoot films less and less, I am trying to sell my MF gears except mamiya 7II... Anyway..

I would like to sell Mamiya 645 AFD II Kit including 80/2.8 Lens and 120/220 Back.

The body shows very little usage and works very well. AF is good, too.
The lens is also in EX condition with no mark on the glasses. Comes with the hood.
The back shows a bit more usage, but has been working perfect.

If you want to see pictures, I can provide.

I am asking $1750 for all and I will cover the shipping cost to conUS. If you can pay with USPS money order, that would be perfect, but I can also take paypal e-check at the same price.

If you have any question, (I am sure you do since this is my first post), please let me know.

Thank you very much!!
Hiromu
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 01:51:43 am by u-photo »

u-photo

FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II kit
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:50:49 am »

The camera body has been sold.

If anyone is interested in just back or 80/2.8AF lens, please send me your offer.

Thank you.
Hiromu

Hello
This is my first post here, but I can provide my feedbacks on other forums.

First, I must introduce myself. I am Hiromu, I often participate in FM forum, and have been following this website as well, but I just registered, so now I can post.

I mainly shoot digital with 5D, but also I like to shoot MF film, both slides and negs, currently using Mamiya 7II, YashicaMat 124G (am also selling this,,,) and Mamiya 645AFDII. However, since I shoot films less and less, I am trying to sell my MF gears except mamiya 7II... Anyway..

I would like to sell Mamiya 645 AFD II Kit including 80/2.8 Lens and 120/220 Back.

The body shows very little usage and works very well. AF is good, too.
The lens is also in EX condition with no mark on the glasses. Comes with the hood.
The back shows a bit more usage, but has been working perfect.

If you want to see pictures, I can provide.

I am asking $1750 for all and I will cover the shipping cost to conUS. If you can pay with USPS money order, that would be perfect, but I can also take paypal e-check at the same price.

If you have any question, (I am sure you do since this is my first post), please let me know.

Thank you very much!!
Hiromu
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187169\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up