Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digital Camera Battery  (Read 1795 times)

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Digital Camera Battery
« on: April 03, 2008, 03:51:35 pm »

FOR SALE:

Digital Camera Battery   Digital Camera Battery Model Number DCB40WB.  Comes complete with 112 volt power cable (DCB8000); Canon 1D, 1Ds, and 1Ds II cable (DCB6075).  This battery is 2.8” L x 1.3” W x 6.3” H and weighs 1.5 lbs.  New (just checked the website) this would cost $419.  Willing to sell to anyone in CONUS for $300.00 with free shipping, worldwide will be $300 plus cost of shipping (insured).  Paypal only to verified address.

Now the reason for the sale:  Up till 1 year ago I shot with nothing but my 1Ds II that changed when I switched to medium format and very rarely use the 1Ds II.  This battery has been sitting collecting dust for the past 12 months.  

This battery is in excellent condition and I will personally guarantee it or your money back.  You’ll have 3 day for inspection from date of delivery and if at the end of the third day I haven’t heard from you then the sale is final.

The only bad news is that due to the change in battery design of the new 1Ds III this will not work.  Digital Camera Battery offers other power cables for Canon, Nikon, Kodak, as well as other applications with most cables running around $39.00.

I’ll have this posted here in LL for the next 4 weeks then move it to E-bay should there not be a sale.

don
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 12:54:29 pm by Iron Creek »

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Digital Camera Battery
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:04:07 pm »

Still sitting here ....
Pages: [1]   Go Up