Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to attach an H3D back to a Mamiya RZ 67  (Read 9022 times)

TMARK

How to attach an H3D back to a Mamiya RZ 67
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 12:31:45 am »

No that is not totally right, because I use a V mount Phase P30 on an RZ Pro II with the Phase One adapter, no need to double fire with that, just one cable from body to the adapter and another one from lens to back. But this adapter from phase is not available for H or contax mount backs...
So i was hoping somebody uses this adapter from thailand and can report positive things on it.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210018\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I forgot about the v mount backs and the RZ. I still think I'll get an H mount Leaf back for my RZs by the end of the year, or perhaps a v mount h25.

yaya

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 06:10:42 am »

One can use an H mount Phase back on an RZ with a Leaf adapter (we make one for our H backs) and either a Phase wake-up cable or a KG OneShot cable.

The Hasselblad H2/ H3 backs have a lever at the top that gets in the way. If you shave it off it'll fit on the Leaf adapter but you'll have to either shoot tethered or use an ImageBank

H mount Leaf backs work fine on ALL RZ models with the Leaf adapter and One lens-to-back sync cable.

Yair

Bernhard

• http://www.bernhardphotographer.com
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 09:07:39 am »

One can use an H mount Phase back on an RZ with a Leaf adapter (we make one for our H backs) and either a Phase wake-up cable or a KG OneShot cable.

The Hasselblad H2/ H3 backs have a lever at the top that gets in the way. If you shave it off it'll fit on the Leaf adapter but you'll have to either shoot tethered or use an ImageBank

H mount Leaf backs work fine on ALL RZ models with the Leaf adapter and One lens-to-back sync cable.

Yair
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210125\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Where can I buy  your adapter Yair, since we don't have a dealer for leaf here in Iceland

calumet,bh,adorama?

thanks  ,

Bernhard
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up