Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Antartic Expeditio LLVJ 17  (Read 5019 times)

Martin Ocando

• Lightcraftings
Antartic Expeditio LLVJ 17
« on: March 30, 2008, 09:14:02 pm »

ASTONISHMENT!!!

I can believe such a place exists in this earth. The idea of an everlasting beautiful light sunset/sunrise is just overwhelming. I would really have liked to accompany you next year.

Only one bad thing: It was too short. You should have made a LLVJ for Antartica alone. There is so much material to cover that it looked to me like a quick TV spot. I was left thirsty for more. Instead, I had to calm my thirst with a glass of Castillo de Molina Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon  

BTW Jeff, where are the shots about wine tasting in Ushuaia? I remember you told me a few months ago that you and Seth had a great time buying and tasting the local wine.
Martin Ocando
Olympus OM-D E-M1 -

X-Re

Antartic Expeditio LLVJ 17
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:58:59 am »

I downloaded LLVJ 17 around when it became available, but had put off watching the Antarctica segments until I could sit down and devote full attention to them. That time was last night on a plane from Dallas to Birmingham.

Now I'm depressed...    

What a place... beautiful, rich, majestic, and somehow haunting. Before I watched the LLVJ segment I desperately wanted to go there.... Now I think perhaps I'd sacrifice a body part or two. Oh man. Its a shame the LL crew probably won't be going down there again after the 2009 trip, but I can definitely understand how 3 trips is enough - hopefully there are other photo-specific expeditions, and perhaps I can hook up on one in the future.

Very, very neat stuff.

Thank you guys a bunch for making LLVJ available for download (and therefore affordable!). I've greatly enjoyed LLVJ 14-17!
Dave Re
dave@daverephoto.com website: [u
Pages: [1]   Go Up