Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broncolor Para FB on Elinchrom  (Read 60557 times)

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Broncolor Para FB on Elinchrom
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2008, 11:45:18 am »

Para 220
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=186493\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yeah, it's so focused - the octa is totally diffused.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

denoise

• http://www.ebm.cl
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2008, 08:48:51 pm »

Snook, I guess we live in the same country / city
Was your retailer efoto.cl ? I'm looking for the same focus china copy.

Edgard

Snook

« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2008, 09:39:16 am »

Snook, I guess we live in the same country / city
Was your retailer efoto.cl ? I'm looking for the same focus china copy.
Edgard
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=226199\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No, I got it from a friend that imports photographic equipment from China.. I have the HUGE Jumbo para  Umbrella. Not the Focus one.
I paid here like 1.100.000 +IVA
He orders it and you only have to pay upon arrival which is usually like 2 months more or less depending on when he does an order. I have bought a ton of stuff from him.
Every time he orders I buy something...:+}
Let me know and I can maybe let you see it.. Every one calls it the satellite for Direct TV when they are in my estudio..
Snook

Khun_K

• http://
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2008, 12:37:21 am »

I have been eye-balling the Para-FB from Broncolor quite awhile now but all of my strobes are Elinchrom. Now, I could just get over it and get myself the big Elinchrom Octa but I really like the Para FB a bit better.

I could also get some Broncolor strobes to go with it. Either way means making compromises that I yet do not want to make. Also considering it is quite a substantial investment, I am hesitant to maintain 2 types of strobe brands.

Is anyone familiar with either a 'knock-off' (hate that word) of the Para that has the same lighting characteristics or is there an adapter to be able to mount Elinchrom strobes in the Para FB?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=185419\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I am using the Para 220, mostly with Bron-color lamp head or ring-light.  But when I rent it out, many users are using different lamp head, connected thru the universal adapter, as on all the light stands. The ring-light is a better choice, at least to me, because it is a little sharper, and it gives a very even full reflection while the regular lamp head does not produce such even reflection - but, does able to pan the lamp head to give different light effect.  I also have the Elinchrom Octa, but much preferred Para, it is far more flexible.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up