Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visible Dust - Arctic Butterfly - Great Product!  (Read 2178 times)

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Visible Dust - Arctic Butterfly - Great Product!
« on: March 28, 2008, 09:33:30 pm »

Quick post to say my first experience today with Visible Dusts Arctic Butterfly has been EXCELLENT.

I had quite a few dust spots on my 1DS MKIII [I change lenses a lot in the field] and had been using a SensorPen - which was 'ok' but more than a little fiddly to get into the corners. I was never all that happy with the results using it on my 5D.

So bought the Arctic Butterfly after reading the review on LL and used it for the first time today on the 1DS MKIII and its been like a magic wand - cleaned up 99% of the dust with only two passes.

This is a very good product for cleaning up dust - expensive [no question], but it works.

Edit - I find the integrated cleaning system very good too - but because I change lenses so often and almost always in dusty environments it needs a manual clean as well- just not as often as the 5D.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 09:34:48 pm by Josh-H »
Wild Nature Photo Travel

Bart Heirweg

• http://www.bartheirweg.com
Visible Dust - Arctic Butterfly - Great Product!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 08:47:53 am »

I have recently puchased one like these and I was also pleased with the result on my 40D. My sensor was really dirty so I needed a sensor swab to get everything off.
Visit my website: www.bartheirweg.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up