Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to print Borderless on Z3100  (Read 2087 times)

wsolum

How to print Borderless on Z3100
« on: March 28, 2008, 11:01:18 am »

How do you use the second option in the Z3100 driver for borderless printing?  I want to control the bleed and don't want my image resized by the driver but I'm not sure how to "set the paper size 8mm larger" -- I know to do it in Photoshop but do I then set the paper size in the driver to 8mm larger?  And if I'm using QImage, how do I get it to properly handle the spill?

Another question somewhat off topic.  Why can't I search this forum on more than one word without getting "zero results found"?  I can search Borderless and I can search Z3100, but not both.  I've had this problem with lots of other searches as well.

Thanks,
Wayne

wsolum

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 11:31:16 pm »

Please, can anyone tell me why the printer leaves a 1/4" white strip on the right side of my print no matter what settings I use in QImage in conjunction with the Manual sizing option?  I'm printing on luster paper.

Wayne

How do you use the second option in the Z3100 driver for borderless printing?  I want to control the bleed and don't want my image resized by the driver but I'm not sure how to "set the paper size 8mm larger" -- I know to do it in Photoshop but do I then set the paper size in the driver to 8mm larger?  And if I'm using QImage, how do I get it to properly handle the spill?

Another question somewhat off topic.  Why can't I search this forum on more than one word without getting "zero results found"?  I can search Borderless and I can search Z3100, but not both.  I've had this problem with lots of other searches as well.

Thanks,
Wayne
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184969\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

rdonson

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 11:01:13 am »

Please, can anyone tell me why the printer leaves a 1/4" white strip on the right side of my print no matter what settings I use in QImage in conjunction with the Manual sizing option?  I'm printing on luster paper.

Wayne
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't have the answer but I think it may have been discussed in either the Qimage Yahoo group or the Wide-Printer Yahoo group.

[a href=\"http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/qimage/]Qimage group[/url]

Wide_Inkjet_Printers group
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:09:51 am by rdonson »
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up