Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Hasselblad CF22MS  (Read 1869 times)

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
WTB Hasselblad CF22MS
« on: March 25, 2008, 05:30:29 am »

I am in no rush but if anyone is planning on selling his Hasselblad CF22MS I am interested. I might also be interested in a refurbed CF22MS back.

I am also planning on selling my Hasselblad 384 multishot back. Maybe things can be combined.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:35:00 am by Dustbak »

BJNY

WTB Hasselblad CF22MS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 06:18:48 am »

I'm curious about one as well,
except the IR glass has to be the latest type that fixes the starburst effect with point light sources, and of course the price has to be good
Guillermo

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
WTB Hasselblad CF22MS
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:17:17 am »

I'm curious about one as well,
except the IR glass has to be the latest type that fixes the starburst effect with point light sources, and of course the price has to be good
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184087\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Of course, I am not prepared to pay the same price I would pay when I would upgrade to the CF39MS. I expect to end up lower than that. Having said that I am willing to pay a reasonable price.

The IR filter is exactly why I don't necessarily want the 528c (which I got offered already). I have green CA/edges on high contrast areas with my 384 which apparently are due to the IR filter as well. Sure it can be fixed in post but if another IR filter can cut some time it would be very welcome.

I also would like to have it as a backup for the CF39.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:31:08 am by Dustbak »
Pages: [1]   Go Up