Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Budget Lightbox  (Read 2619 times)

pixie

Budget Lightbox
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:49:50 am »

Hi - I need a budget lightbox (flat table top - not upright) to view transparencies and also for stained glass work.

I realize Just Normlicht and GTI offer the best products but these are out of my price range.

Ideally I'd like something 16"x18"-ish and < $300. Color-correct lamp and even lighting (no hotspots) are important. The later, I think tends to be an issue in many of the budget units.

If anyone has any experience with any models they've been satisfied with - I would appreciate hearing your feedback.

Cheers.

sojournerphoto

Budget Lightbox
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 06:00:05 pm »

Hi - I need a budget lightbox (flat table top - not upright) to view transparencies and also for stained glass work.

I realize Just Normlicht and GTI offer the best products but these are out of my price range.

Ideally I'd like something 16"x18"-ish and < $300. Color-correct lamp and even lighting (no hotspots) are important. The later, I think tends to be an issue in many of the budget units.

If anyone has any experience with any models they've been satisfied with - I would appreciate hearing your feedback.

Cheers.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=184072\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Could you make your own? I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard?

mattlap2

Budget Lightbox
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 09:04:44 pm »

Look at these guys ...    I have dealt with them in the past and they  make a quality product at a good price.

Hall Productions

Matt LaPointe
Dodd Camera - Chicago
(219) 670-9905
mlapointe@doddcamera.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up