Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT: Sliding Back for Cambo camera/Mamiya mount  (Read 2089 times)

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
FS/FT: Sliding Back for Cambo camera/Mamiya mount
« on: March 23, 2008, 04:37:16 am »

I have a Cambo Sliding Back with a Mamiya mount. This will fit a Cambo camera (not Ultima). The back is in excellent condition.

Since my camera is a Sinar, I would like to sell this one, or trade it for one which will fit a Sinar camera.

Alternatively, Cambo has confirmed that the Cambo mount can also be changed to a Sinar mount. If someone has this mounting plate, I would like to buy it.

I am also open to offers of other sliding backs or Graflok backs in the Mamiya mount.

Cheers,
Kumar

yaya

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 07:46:01 am »

I have a Cambo Sliding Back with a Mamiya mount. This will fit a Cambo camera (not Ultima). The back is in excellent condition.

Since my camera is a Sinar, I would like to sell this one, or trade it for one which will fit a Sinar camera.

Alternatively, Cambo has confirmed that the Cambo mount can also be changed to a Sinar mount. If someone has this mounting plate, I would like to buy it.

I am also open to offers of other sliding backs or Graflok backs in the Mamiya mount.

Cheers,
Kumar
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183677\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Kumar you can buy a Sinar/ Horseman flat lens board and have it fitted to the sliding back. All you need to do is copy the rectangle hole in the middle and the location of the screws.

Otherwise for the Sinar I'd look at Mergin-X as they fit directly on the Graflok mount

Yair

Kumar

• http://www.bskumarphotography.com
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 10:19:49 am »

Yair, thanks for the suggestion. I do have a Sinar board that I was thinking of modifying. But if someone has the mounting plate already, I'm willing to buy.

Cheers,
Kumar
Pages: [1]   Go Up