Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Used Hasselblad equipment input needed  (Read 1743 times)

mshea

Used Hasselblad equipment input needed
« on: March 21, 2008, 02:25:45 pm »

Hi All,

A friend has offered to sell me some of his Hassy equipment, 12 - 16 years old, all in mint condition. I've been considering moving into MF and/or a lightweight Silvestri Flexicam system. The Flexicam can accommodate Hassy lenses. I might also consider a Zoerk adaptor for use on my Canon bodies. Anyway, I'm especially interested in the lenses and how they might stack up against current Hassy lenses in terms of resolution, CA, edge sharpness, etc. But I'd also like to know what people think of the bodies in regards to using them with a digital back.

Thanks for any input you can provide. You've all been very helpful to me in the past.

Merrill

Bodies:
1 - 2000 FC                             MintMint                                             $250
1 - 2000 FC/M                        MintMint                                             $200

Lenses:
1 -  50mm   f2.8  T* Lens  Distagon               MintMint                     $595
1 -   80mm  f2.8  T* Lens  Plannar                 MintMint                     $495
1 -  150mm f2.8  T* Lens                               MintMint                     $449
1 -  250mm f4     T* Lens  Tele Tessar            MintMint                     $795

Backs:
1 – 12 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $45
1 – 24 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $95
1 – 24 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $95

Prism:
Top Mount Prism                    MintMint                                             $150

Larry_Menzin

Used Hasselblad equipment input needed
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 09:18:21 pm »

F-Series cameras and lenses without shutters won't work with most digital backs. The Hasselblad CFV is one of the few exceptions.

Larry

Hi All,

A friend has offered to sell me some of his Hassy equipment, 12 - 16 years old, all in mint condition. I've been considering moving into MF and/or a lightweight Silvestri Flexicam system. The Flexicam can accommodate Hassy lenses. I might also consider a Zoerk adaptor for use on my Canon bodies. Anyway, I'm especially interested in the lenses and how they might stack up against current Hassy lenses in terms of resolution, CA, edge sharpness, etc. But I'd also like to know what people think of the bodies in regards to using them with a digital back.

Thanks for any input you can provide. You've all been very helpful to me in the past.

Merrill
Bodies:
1 - 2000 FC                             MintMint                                             $250
1 - 2000 FC/M                        MintMint                                             $200

Lenses:
1 -  50mm   f2.8  T* Lens  Distagon               MintMint                     $595
1 -   80mm  f2.8  T* Lens  Plannar                 MintMint                     $495
1 -  150mm f2.8  T* Lens                               MintMint                     $449
1 -  250mm f4     T* Lens  Tele Tessar            MintMint                     $795

Backs:
1 – 12 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $45
1 – 24 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $95
1 – 24 exp Black                     MintMint                                             $95

Prism:
Top Mount Prism                    MintMint                                             $150
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=183274\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up