Has anyone else had trouble with Hasselblad CFV backs producing very yellow images. Even the fully digital H3D has a definite yellow bias. I cannot believe I am the only one to notice this.
There is no issue of "yellow bias" with either of these products. If you have a yellow bias in your images, that is an issue specific to the unit in your possession.
There's many questions that could be asked to determine where the issue originates from.
- do you see it on all images?
- what white balance are you using?
- are you grey balancing in-camera?
- are you grey balancing in Flexcolor?
- do you see it on the LCD?
- do you see it in the software?
- what version of Flexcolor are you using?
- do you see it with more than one lens?
Any other information would be helpful.