Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing courses  (Read 2029 times)

adion

• http://
Printing courses
« on: March 19, 2008, 08:47:35 am »

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know where i could get in depth ink jet/fine art printing courses in Montreal? I'm already printing on an Epson 7800 and a 9800, doing my own paper profiles etc.

I'm a starting photographer but first I'm a photoshop geek and love the technical aspect of reproducing colors to match at best the pictures that are given to me.

My goal is to be able to open a print shop or to work with photographers or printing companies but i don't know if my knowledge is up to par to actually do that so this is why taking a course would get a good thing for me.

I'm also maybe considering saving up to go for a day workshop that Micheal offers at his gallery, would this be what i need?

Thank you!

KeithR

Printing courses
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:08:50 pm »

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know where i could get in depth ink jet/fine art printing courses in Montreal? I'm already printing on an Epson 7800 and a 9800, doing my own paper profiles etc.

I'm a starting photographer but first I'm a photoshop geek and love the technical aspect of reproducing colors to match at best the pictures that are given to me.

My goal is to be able to open a print shop or to work with photographers or printing companies but i don't know if my knowledge is up to par to actually do that so this is why taking a course would get a good thing for me.

I'm also maybe considering saving up to go for a day workshop that Micheal offers at his gallery, would this be what i need?

Thank you!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182692\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You may want to have a look at Micheal and Jeff's tutorial which can be down loaded from this site. Since you are "a starting photographer", you may find this tutorial what you need to get started to understand what will go on when doing ink jet prints. Then later you may try to pin Micheal down when he's not out globe trotting
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up