Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here is why pricy equipment matters  (Read 11296 times)

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
Here is why pricy equipment matters
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 08:16:27 am »

Camera collecting and photography are two distinct interests. Sometimes they partially or wholly intersect in the same person. I have owned some cameras that were more of a pleasure to use than others, speaking from the point of view of appreciating quality equipment, but it's had no bearing on the photographs I made. Sometimes I shoot crap with good equipment, sometimes do good work with flimsy cameras.
--
Robert

Ray

Here is why pricy equipment matters
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 08:44:57 am »

Camera collecting and photography are two distinct interests. Sometimes they partially or wholly intersect in the same person. I have owned some cameras that were more of a pleasure to use than others, speaking from the point of view of appreciating quality equipment, but it's had no bearing on the photographs I made. Sometimes I shoot crap with good equipment, sometimes do good work with flimsy cameras.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=182681\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Okay! That's the advice I should have given, but wasn't able to because all my cameras to date have been purchased for the specific pupose of taking photographs. I'm out of touch with guys who just want to play with cameras.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up