Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 Lens Rodenstock kit and Sinar P2 kit  (Read 2094 times)

M_M

• http://www.mizera.com
9 Lens Rodenstock kit and Sinar P2 kit
« on: March 13, 2008, 08:24:41 pm »

This may not be the best place to sell this stuff, but here it goes. This is sort of my last attempt to sell these 2 kits as kits before I break it all apart.

I’m selling my 4x5 camera and lens kits.

The lens kit comes with a custom case and consists of the following lenses:

Rodenstock Grandagon-N    65mm    1:4.5    (Copal 0)
Rodenstock Grandagon-N   75mm    1:4.5    (Copal 0)
Rodenstock Grandagon-N   90mm    1:4.5    (Copal 1)
Rodenstock Grandagon-N   115mm    1:6.8    (Copal 1)
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S   135mm    1:5.6    (Copal 0)
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S   150mm    1:5.6    (Copal 0)
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S  180mm    1:5.6    (Copal 1)
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S  210mm    1:5.6    (Copal 1)
Rodenstock Apo-Ronar        300mm    1:9            (Copal 1)

The lenses are mounted on original Sinar lens-boards. Each lens is equipped with original Rodenstock front cap as well as custom made, rear gelatin holder and glass protector (see photos– the photos are dynamically scaled down, so to see larger version please download photos displayed on the right side of your computer). In this configuration rear lens caps are not necessary, however, they will be supplied. The gelatin holder is attached by Velcro and can be easily removed. All lenses are in pristine / like new condition (visually, mechanically and optically). These lenses also come with a custom carrying case. The case is made of plywood and has a middle compartment with removable dividers, for extra accessories (see photos). The case has originally been varnished an now displays some scratches (on the exterior) due to regular use, but it can be easily re-varnished, bringing it back to its original condition. Although I have no control over what happens after the kit gets sold, I would like to sell it to someone who will actually use this stuff instead of breaking it apart and selling the pieces for profit.

Price is $6200 + shipping

I’m also selling a Sinar P-2 kit that consists of:

Sinar P-2 camera
Sinar square (accordion) bellows
Sinar wide angle bellows
Sinar Fresnel Lens
Sinar binocular reflex magnifier
Sinar 12’ extension rail
Polaroid back
Custom made plywood case

The camera (see photos) is also in pristine condition. The additional Fresnel lens has some scratches, but they do not change its optical performance. The binocular reflex magnifier has an adjustable mirror and it allows to view the image right side up. It also has a built in magnifier that flips inn and out. The included Polaroid back is visibly used but is in perfect working condition. The custom made case is made of varnished plywood. On its exterior, the case has my name and the telephone # that has been stenciled and will have to be sanded off and than re-varnished by the buyer. The case has extra compartments for extra accessories (light meter, color meter, etc.).

Price is $2500 + shipping

Please PM me with any questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up