Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon 9000 film scanner ($1500 OBO),  (Read 3521 times)

william

FS: Nikon 9000 film scanner ($1500 OBO),
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:47:25 pm »

(If you're interested, please email me directly at william.carter@temple.edu. DO NOT PM me and DO NOT post to this thread, please. Also please read this entire posting before emailing me any questions, as the most common questions are probably already answered here)

[NOTE: this is the Nikon Super Coolscan 9000 ED.  The subject line may not be clear as to which model this is.]

I'm selling this simply because I no longer use it.  It's in great condition, works fine, and comes with all the original accesories (the various film holders, paperwork, etc.).  Asking $1500 OBO.

Now for my selling policies:

(1) The prices listed above do not include shipping or Paypal fees. So buyer pays shipping and an additional 3% if paying by Paypal.

(2) I will not ship outside of the United States, so please don't ask

(3) I am not interested in any trades, so please don't ask

(4) Payment by Paypal, cashier's check or money order. No personal checks unless I already know you.

(Again, If you're interested, please email me directly at william.carter@temple.edu. DO NOT PM me and DO NOT post to this thread, please. Also please read this entire posting before emailing me any questions, as the most common questions are probably already answered here)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:31:34 am by william »

Recked

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 07:30:24 pm »

Hello,

I believe I emailed you a while back about this scanner.

I am ready to buy if you still have it available and can first provide photos of it?

Thank you,
Derek

ternst

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 08:20:31 am »

Will this scanner work on an Intel Mac with their Nikon software?

william

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 10:07:18 am »

Sold, sorry.

ternst

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 11:26:52 am »

I wasn't interested in the scanner, just wanted to see if anyone has been able to get this scanner to work with NikonScan on an intel mac yet? Nikon seems not interested in supporting current macs, but I'm hopeful they will get the issue fixed. Great scanner, if only Nikon would support it on intel macs...
Pages: [1]   Go Up