Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P25 Digital Back - Mamiya AFD Mount  (Read 1724 times)

John_Black

• http://www.pebbleplace.com
FS: Phase One P25 Digital Back - Mamiya AFD Mount
« on: March 12, 2008, 11:11:01 am »

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']Phase One P25 / Mamiya AFD Mount[/span]

The P25 looks and works like new.  It was a demo unit from Linear Systems and has ~14,500 clicks on it. The P25 was produced in June 2006 and had a "classic warranty", so the warranty period has passed.  I purchased the back last fall from Linear Systems and used it with a Mamiya 645AFD II.   I've put about 2k clicks on it (of the 14, 500).  The sensor & IR filter are pristine with no marks or damage.  I don't shoot in harsh conditions, so the P25 has had a very gentle life while in my care.  Selling the P25 is a difficult decision because it's a trade-off in file quality vs ergonomics (1Ds3), for now I'm siding with ergonomics...  I'd like to keep P25 and 1Ds3, but that's not realistic on my part.  I'll post some images of the kit later this week.  The back comes with:

-  The P25 back & cover
-  The Phase One Pelican case with the Phase logo, etc.  The case is scuffed up, but no damage.
-  A NEW Hahnel twin charger purchased from Capture Integration.  This is the new style charger with LCD readouts.
-  Two 2500 Mah batteries, each good for 300-400 clicks depending on how much chimping and idle time between sessions.
-  The original cables, manuals, acrylic panel
-  The C1 Pro license is used; Phase One said the C1 DB Pro license was still available - I never activated it.  C1 Version 4.01 has been fine for me (which I already had).

SOLD
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:15:30 am by John_Black »
Pages: [1]   Go Up