Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya Pro TTL/Pro 2 camera/4 lens set, $800  (Read 2167 times)

rardinger

• http://www.ardingerphoto.com/
FS: Mamiya Pro TTL/Pro 2 camera/4 lens set, $800
« on: March 11, 2008, 07:23:22 pm »

Mamiya Pro TTL/Pro kit for sale. Offered as a complete kit, not wanting to sell parts individually at this time. All items are in good working order, all bought by me about 3 years ago, all were bought used except for the 2 (nonmeter) prism finders which were new old stock. I added a healthy amount of extras such as extra caps, dark slide, winder so I would be sure of having replacements. The kit was originally bought for a long trip I took in late 2005. I ended up using DLSRs for that trip and have not used this set very much. I have tried to price it reflecting the fairly low prices the items currently go for.

Kit includes:

Mamiya 645 Pro TTL body

Mamiya 645 Pro body

Mamiya 645 45mm lens (77mm filter)

Mamiya 645 55mm N lens

Mamiya 645 80mm N lens

Mamiya 645 150mm N lens

Mamiya 645 2X teleconvertor

Mamiya 645 smallest extension tube (to allow close focusing of the 150mm)

Mamiya 645 Non metered prisims (2 of these)

Mamiya 645 folding hood viewfinder

Mamiya 645 film backs with 120 inserts (2 of these (2 backs and 2 inserts))

Mamiya 645 extra film insert

Mamiya 645 Pro and the ProTTL cable release adaptors (both, they are different)

Mamiya 645 long electronic wired release

Lowepro Classic Minitrekker backpack (all items fit into this)

A number of extra straps (mamiya ones), caps (mamiya ones) covers (mamiya ones for backs, body, viewfinder), batteries and 2 Arca Swiss type (Kirk, RRS) camera tripod plates Caps, UV/Skylight filters and hoods for all lenses (150 has a built in hood) .

My asking price is $800 via PayPal. I will cover the paypal fees and will pay for shipping and insurance to a Cont. US address. Right now I am interested in a full kit sale only. Robert

(auction site ID is Banjo1956 if would like to check feedback)

A quick phone cam image of the kit in the backpack is located here:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6761670

There in a spotmeter in the top of the pack that is not included in this kit. The extra prism, insert, caps, etc. are included but not pictured. (Expires Apr 10, 2008)

Recked

FS: Mamiya Pro TTL/Pro 2 camera/4 lens set, $800
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:07:14 am »

PM sent

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up