Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi  (Read 57788 times)

samuel_js

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« on: March 04, 2008, 04:37:50 pm »

Hi,
Are these cameras available as film only? Can I buy one of those only with a film back or is it the Rollei Hy6 the only film option?

Thank's

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 07:16:28 pm »

hi Samuel,

the Sinar Hy6 can be bought alone, as a film camera. The adapter for the 4560 film magazine is now in production phase and shall be available by end of March.

So yes, the Sinar Hy6 body, all lenses or accessories available can be bought separately from our distributors.

Best regards,
Thierry

Hi,
Are these cameras available as film only? Can I buy one of those only with a film back or is it the Rollei Hy6 the only film option?

Thank's
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179135\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

samuel_js

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:10:04 am »

Thank's Thierry.

ynp

• http://
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:27:09 pm »

Sinar and Rolleiflax Hy6 cameras arrived to Russia.
 Sinar sell the e75LV version and Rollei Hy6 is sold with a new 6x45 film adapter. I talked to the Rollei dealer (Russia and Ukraine) and he does not have any digital eMotion adapters yet.  He was not sure when they will be able to sell the digital adapters with the Rollei version of the camera. Today I got a call from him and he was saying that the adapters would appear in the Rollei catalogue in April. The cameras will be sold only with the film magazine and the new 80mm lens.
 Sinar dealer did not confirm this information, he is aware of intentions of Rollei people to get access to the eMotion adapters and market the camera as "digital ready". As of today Rollei was not supplied with the adapters for  Digibacks, allegedly the adapters are manufactures by Sinar in Switzerland, not by Rollei.
Yevgeny

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 04:24:23 pm »

So many names - Sinar, Leaf, Francke & Heidecke, Rollei, Zeiss, Jenoptik, one needs a complete scrabble set to keep up with all the labels found on pieces of this camera  It's clear that cooperation in europe

By the way Thierry, your color guy hasn't caught up with me. Could you ask Brumbear to drop me an email ? I have started to talk with the Raw guys ... don't complain later that your needs have not been taken into account.

Edmund

Sinar and Rolleiflax Hy6 cameras arrived to Russia.
 Sinar sell the e75LV version and Rollei Hy6 is sold with a new 6x45 film adapter. I talked to the Rollei dealer (Russia and Ukraine) and he does not have any digital eMotion adapters yet.  He was not sure when they will be able to sell the digital adapters with the Rollei version of the camera. Today I got a call from him and he was saying that the adapters would appear in the Rollei catalogue in April. The cameras will be sold only with the film magazine and the new 80mm lens.
 Sinar dealer did not confirm this information, he is aware of intentions of Rollei people to get access to the eMotion adapters and market the camera as "digital ready". As of today Rollei was not supplied with the adapters for  Digibacks, allegedly the adapters are manufactures by Sinar in Switzerland, not by Rollei.
Yevgeny
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179366\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:07:29 pm »

Dear Edmund,

Our "colour guy" is informed, however out of office at the moment. I shall remind him.

Best regards,
Thierry

By the way Thierry, your color guy hasn't caught up with me. Could you ask Brumbear to drop me an email ? I have started to talk with the Raw guys ... don't complain later that your needs have not been taken into account.

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179390\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 07:23:01 pm »

Not so complicated, in fact, and explained here so many times:

- F&H manufacture the Sinar Hy6, the Leaf AFi and the Rolleiflex Hy6, including all the mechanical accessories
- Sinar/Jenoptik manufacture the digital backs, including all the accessories (adapters)

and:

- this Hy6 camera does accept over 45 different lenses, starting with all the Schneider and Zeiss 600x lenses to the new Schneider AFD lenses and Zeiss AFD.

Best regards,
Thierry

So many names - Sinar, Leaf, Francke & Heidecke, Rollei, Zeiss, Jenoptik, one needs a complete scrabble set to keep up with all the labels found on pieces of this camera  It's clear that cooperation in europe

Edmund
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179390\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

BJNY

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 04:51:25 am »

Thierry,
Which Zeiss are/will be AFD?
Guillermo

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 05:22:20 am »

the Flektogon 2.8/35mm.

Best regards,
Thierry

Thierry,
Which Zeiss are/will be AFD?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179513\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 05:46:31 am »

@ Edmund

I believe our "colour guy" has contacted you in the meantime.

Best regards,
Thierry
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

BJNY

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 07:09:16 am »

I have use of a Hy6/e75lv today.  The 180mm AFD is an internal focus design...were previous iterations of the 180mm 2.8 internal focus (barrel does not extend) as well?
Guillermo

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 07:43:00 am »

yes, so it is.

Thierry

I have use of a Hy6/e75lv today.  The 180mm AFD is an internal focus design...were previous iterations of the 180mm 2.8 internal focus (barrel does not extend) as well?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179538\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

nik

• Nick Vasilopoulos Photography
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2008, 12:45:41 am »

Hi Thierry,

It's been too long and I seem to have forgotten, but could you confirm that the film back will be 645&6x6 AND 120/220 switchable? I recall EPd saying something along these lines too. Or are there multiple (groan) film backs in production?

Please confirm.

Thanks,

-Nik

hi Samuel,

the Sinar Hy6 can be bought alone, as a film camera. The adapter for the 4560 film magazine is now in production phase and shall be available by end of March.

So yes, the Sinar Hy6 body, all lenses or accessories available can be bought separately from our distributors.

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179171\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Prakash Patel

• http://www.prakashpatel.com
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2008, 02:08:21 am »

the Flektogon 2.8/35mm.

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179521\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am sure this has been covered before........
What sort of integration will there be between the Hy6 and this 35mm Flektogon,
Will it be similar to the Hasselblad H3DII DAC?
Is there an integrated firmware that will remove barrel distortion and produce rectalinear files?

regards

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2008, 04:15:50 am »

Dear Nik,

- The 645 film magazine is the same as the one for the Rolleiflex 6008 (and as such available): it needs an adapter to fit it on the Hy6: this adapter is in production and should be available still in March . This 645 magazine accepts 120 and 220 rollfilms.

- The 6x6 magazine is new and in production currently (no release date given yet): the latest information I have is that it will allow to choose between 4.5x6 and 6x6 formats. It will accepts as well both 120 and 220 rollfilms.

I hope this answers.
Best regards,
Thierry

Hi Thierry,

It's been too long and I seem to have forgotten, but could you confirm that the film back will be 645&6x6 AND 120/220 switchable? I recall EPd saying something along these lines too. Or are there multiple (groan) film backs in production?

Please confirm.

Thanks,

-Nik
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179716\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 04:12:04 pm »

Dear Nik,

- The 645 film magazine is the same as the one for the Rolleiflex 6008 (and as such available): it needs an adapter to fit it on the Hy6: this adapter is in production and should be available still in March . .
I hope this answers.
Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179737\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can one conclude that with that same adapter that a person or third party can fit a digital back made for the 6008 to the Hy6?
Rolleiflex USA

Gigi

• some work
Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 12:01:27 pm »

Can one conclude that with that same adapter that a person or third party can fit a digital back made for the 6008 to the Hy6?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179879\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Keep hoping, Eric!
Geoff

BJNY

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 02:53:35 pm »

EPd,
Thanks for the clarification.
I won't mind what label is engraved on any lens as long as it's an exceptional performer,
but if I need to go that wide and wider, I'll likely get an Alpa with a Digitar.
Regards,
Billy
Guillermo

BJNY

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 02:54:26 pm »

Thank you again, EPd.
This is what I suspected.

BJNY,

The original 180mm f2.8 manual focus did have an extending lens barrel. The version with internal focus (AF) is an optically recalculated design.

EPd
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180054\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Guillermo

thsinar

Sinar Hy6 & Leaf Afi
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 08:45:04 pm »

Sorry if I have confused you: my comparison was with the previous AF version of this new 2.8/180mm AFD, which has the same internal focus.

Best regards,
Thierry

Thank you again, EPd.
This is what I suspected.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=180056\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:45:38 pm by thsinar »
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up