- Yes, the 4560 film magazine for the Rolleiflex 6008 DOES and is the one fitting the Sinar Hy6 with an adapter.
- If the Polaroid magazine you mean is the one for the Rolleiflex 6008, then it won't mechanically fit with the Sinar Hy6.
- I have published a list of all (or almost all) lenses fitting the Sinar Hy6:http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=23496
Among these lenses in this list, some are HFT. e.g.:
- Schneider Super-Angulon 3.5/40 HFT-PQ
- Zeiss Distagon 4/50 EL HFT PQ
- Schneider Xenotar 2.8/80 HFT-PQS
- Schneider Apo-Symmar 4/90 HFT PQS
- Zeiss Planar 2/110 HFT PQ
- Zeiss Macro Planar 4/120 HFT PQS
- Zeiss Sonnar 4/150 HFT PQS
- Zeiss Sonnar 5.6/250 HFT PQS
- Schneider Apo-Tele-Xenar 4/300 HFT-PQ
- Schneider Variogon 5.6/140-280 HFT-PQ
- Schneider AF S-Angulon 2.8/50 HFT PQS
- Schneider AF Tele-Xenar 4/150 HFT-PQS
as well as following new Schneider AFD:
- Schneider AFD S-Angulon 2.8/50 HFT PQS
- Schneider AFD Tele-Xenar 4/150 HFT PQS
So the answer to your question is YES: as long as these lenses do have the Rolleiflex 600x mount, they will fit the Sinar Hy6, HFT or not HFT.
Thak's Thierry. A few more questions...
Are the ROLLEI 4560 film mag and polaroid mag kompatible too? With the adapter plate?
HFT lenses? They won't fit?
Thank you so much.