Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Michael's speaking tour down-under  (Read 4870 times)

Marlyn

Michael's speaking tour down-under
« on: March 04, 2008, 07:22:02 am »

I would like to publicy thank Michael for comming down to Sydney and speaking on Monday night.  It was thoroughly enjoyable evening, and you made some excellent points.  I know its a long way down, and a long way back to Toronto tomorrow, but your time and effort was certainly appreciated.

I especially liked the way you raised the issues, and presented options to the various topics of photography today,  yet without pushing a specific adgenda or point of view. (Or was very clear when you did).   It is always enjoyable to listen to someone who can seperate out their opinion from the content, when presenting information.

The only regret is that the night was too short.  Some of those topics deserved far more discussion that we had time for.  Perhaps its a good excuse to get you back !.

Regards

Mark.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:23:39 am by Marlyn »

David Hufford

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 11:03:41 am »

I attended his seminar in Tokyo. I agree, it was a very interesting presentation and an enjoyable afternoon.  I'm glad he made it to this part of the world.
*Never fall in love with anything that c

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 05:54:35 pm »

I attended his Melbourne semniar last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks Michael.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

phila

• www.philaphoto.com
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 05:46:20 am »

I would like to publicy thank Michael for comming down to Sydney and speaking on Monday night.  It was thoroughly enjoyable evening, and you made some excellent points.  I know its a long way down, and a long way back to Toronto tomorrow, but your time and effort was certainly appreciated.

I especially liked the way you raised the issues, and presented options to the various topics of photography today,  yet without pushing a specific adgenda or point of view. (Or was very clear when you did).   It is always enjoyable to listen to someone who can seperate out their opinion from the content, when presenting information.

The only regret is that the night was too short.  Some of those topics deserved far more discussion that we had time for.  Perhaps its a good excuse to get you back !.

Regards

Mark.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179009\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

+1 for the Sydney talk.

michael

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:58:08 am »

Thanks everyone. It was a real pleasure meeting so many people and having an opportunity to exchange ideas.

I got back last night after 24 hours of flying. Safe and sound, but I think I left my brain somewhere over the international date line.

Michael

mtomalty

• http://www.marktomalty.com
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 03:32:27 pm »

but I think I left my brain somewhere over the international date line.

Now you're just like the rest of us  :>))

Mark

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 05:37:54 pm »

Thanks everyone. It was a real pleasure meeting so many people and having an opportunity to exchange ideas.

I got back last night after 24 hours of flying. Safe and sound, but I think I left my brain somewhere over the international date line.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179598\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well.. for someone who was clearly suffering from jet lag and lack of sleep by the time you got to Melbourne your seminar was thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining and informative. A credit to you Michael.

I thought it was excellent.
Wild Nature Photo Travel
Pages: [1]   Go Up