Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson's 3800 driver "watercolor" media option  (Read 2211 times)

cocasana

Epson's 3800 driver "watercolor" media option
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:46:30 am »

Hi all.
Printing with Mac OSX 10.4.11, PS 10.0, Epson 3800, Harman Matt FB MP paper, Harman Matt FB MP paper's profile. When you download the profile you download also a pdf in which you read that you have to chose "watercolor paper" in the printer's driver menu. But when I'm at that point I can't chose that support: its there but you can not chose it. Any advise? Thanks, Carlo

francois

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 09:21:25 am »

Hi all.
Printing with Mac OSX 10.4.11, PS 10.0, Epson 3800, Harman Matt FB MP paper, Harman Matt FB MP paper's profile. When you download the profile you download also a pdf in which you read that you have to chose "watercolor paper" in the printer's driver menu. But when I'm at that point I can't chose that support: its there but you can not chose it. Any advise? Thanks, Carlo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179005\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Carlo,
I'm on Mac OS X 10.5 but if I select standard sheet feeder, watercolor and other fine-art papers option is disabled. I have to select rear or front manual feed to be able to select watercolor paper. Does that make sense?
Francois

cocasana

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 09:23:43 am »

Carlo,
I'm on Mac OS X 10.5 but if I select standard sheet feeder, watercolor and other fine-art papers option is disabled. I have to select rear or front manual feed to be able to select watercolor paper. Does that make sense?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179023\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes it does! Thank you so much!

francois

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 09:32:09 am »

Yes it does! Thank you so much!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=179024\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You're welcome Carlo.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up