Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FT: My Phase One P25 for your ZD camera & Cash  (Read 2981 times)

John_Black

• http://www.pebbleplace.com
FT: My Phase One P25 for your ZD camera & Cash
« on: February 25, 2008, 01:41:44 pm »

I want to have a Canon system and a medium format system.  To do this I need to find a happy financial balance.  The Mamiya AFDII & P25 combo is more than I need since medium format is secondary to the dSLR.  I want a ZD camera (NOT the back) because that will be easier to carry and fit into the bag with the Canon gear.

The P25 is in mint condition and comes with a brand new Hahnel charger (the new style), two 2500 Mah batteries, manuals, pelican case, cables and the other accessories that came with the back.  The back is the Mamiya AFD mount and was produced in June 2006.  About 14.5k clicks on it.  Latest firmware.

PM or Email and we'll discuss.  Thanks.

dcobb11@cox.net

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 11:48:21 am »

I want to have a Canon system and a medium format system.  To do this I need to find a happy financial balance.  The Mamiya AFDII & P25 combo is more than I need since medium format is secondary to the dSLR.  I want a ZD camera (NOT the back) because that will be easier to carry and fit into the bag with the Canon gear.

The P25 is in mint condition and comes with a brand new Hahnel charger (the new style), two 2500 Mah batteries, manuals, pelican case, cables and the other accessories that came with the back.  The back is the Mamiya AFD mount and was produced in June 2006.  About 14.5k clicks on it.  Latest firmware.

PM or Email and we'll discuss.  Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177289\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

dcobb11@cox.net

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:50:48 am »

I want to have a Canon system and a medium format system.  To do this I need to find a happy financial balance.  The Mamiya AFDII & P25 combo is more than I need since medium format is secondary to the dSLR.  I want a ZD camera (NOT the back) because that will be easier to carry and fit into the bag with the Canon gear.

The P25 is in mint condition and comes with a brand new Hahnel charger (the new style), two 2500 Mah batteries, manuals, pelican case, cables and the other accessories that came with the back.  The back is the Mamiya AFD mount and was produced in June 2006.  About 14.5k clicks on it.  Latest firmware.

PM or Email and we'll discuss.  Thanks.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177289\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Dont have a ZD but I am interested in your system. How much do you want for both?
Pages: [1]   Go Up