Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cambo wide ds body  (Read 2120 times)

snapcasey

cambo wide ds body
« on: February 20, 2008, 12:19:53 pm »

Hello, I am selling my Cambo wide ds with Hasselblad V mount. The camera is in excellent condition.
The only reason I am selling it is that I have just purchased a new Cambo wide ds with a mamiya mount for my new p45 +.  This configuration retails for 2599.00 at calumet. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Thank you

pixjohn

cambo wide ds body
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 12:38:37 pm »

Why buy a new camera when you can just buy the new mount?

Hello, I am selling my Cambo wide ds with Hasselblad V mount. The camera is in excellent condition.
The only reason I am selling it is that I have just purchased a new Cambo wide ds with a mamiya mount for my new p45 +.  This configuration retails for 2599.00 at calumet. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Thank you
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176200\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

snapcasey

cambo wide ds body
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 11:18:03 am »

Why buy a new camera when you can just buy the new mount?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176205\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

To change the mount it would have cost 900.00 plus shipping and labor to send it back to calumet to have the plate realligned. Plus it was going to take a month, which seems crazy to me. You would have to assume that someone who has a 10,000 dollar camera settup and presumably a very expensive digital back would not be able go without their camera for a MONTH! So that was my dilemma, and I chose to just buy a new camera and sell this one in order to not have to turn down work for 4 weeks. Are you interested in the Camera?

pixjohn

cambo wide ds body
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 05:29:45 pm »

No. I already have one. Good Luck
Pages: [1]   Go Up