Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Miscl Items  (Read 2950 times)

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Miscl Items
« on: February 18, 2008, 11:35:33 am »

I'm cleaning out my miscellaneous junk drawer (to make room for new stuff) and want to offer the following items:

1. ColorVision datacolor Spyder 2Pro  This comes without a box but includes the Datacolor Spyder2™ colorimeter and software.  I stopped using this when I brought an Eye-One.  I'm selling this for $50.00 plus shipping.
2. Eye-One display 2.  This is in a box with the colorimeter and software.  I stopped using this after buying the new and vastly improved Spyder 3.  I'm selling this for $50.00 plus shipping. SOLD  
3. I have an older Bluetooth Wacom pen tablet that includes the power plug-in, pen and mouse as well as the software but no box.  I believe the working size on this is 6x8.  I stopped using this after buying the Wacom Cintiq 12WX.  This is for sale at $50.00 plus shipping. SOLD
All of the above items are in excellent condition.  I don't use or need any of these items and want to pass them on at an affordable and attractive price.  I plan on keeping this here in LL for 30 days then whatever isn't sold then I'll see about donation to a local school.
Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above.

Thank you

Don
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:08:44 pm by Iron Creek »

darekd

• http://www.LDdzik.com/
Miscl Items
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 03:41:50 pm »

PM sent

Snook

Miscl Items
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 04:01:22 pm »

Iron Creek you say vastly improved??.. you mind commenting further as I have the same Eye-One display 2 and was wondering why you sold it?
You mind stating what you are calibrating and on what computer etc...
Thank you very much...:+}
Snook

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Miscl Items
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 09:32:10 pm »

Iron Creek you say vastly improved??.. you mind commenting further as I have the same Eye-One display 2 and was wondering why you sold it?
You mind stating what you are calibrating and on what computer etc...
Thank you very much...:+}
Snook
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=176252\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Snook

I recently switch my operating system from Windows XP Pro 64 to Vista Ultimate 64 bit.  My studio computer is a Dell Precision 690 w/8 GB RAM.  My two main monitors are both 24” Dells and I now have the new Cintiq 12WX.  Enough of the background…

I was having problems with the Eye-One running in 64bit even though the said it would.  I had used a Spyder prior to making the move to 64bit and liked it.  I decided to upgrade my calibration tool to the new Spyder 3 taking delivery in January.  Right out of the box I found that it was one of the easiest installs that I’ve done since going 64bit.  Not sure if it was because I’m now running Vista or if all the planets were just in proper alignment that day.  I also found that the calibration of all three screens was straight forth and easy.  I set the reminder to a month a waited to what happened when it was time to check calibration.  When the time came it was very easy.  I placed the puck on the screen it read the current screen settings and would then tell me if I needed to recalibrate.  Of the three screens I only had to recalibrate the Cintiq.  The other nifty thing was that I kept the calibration puck plugged in and on its stand reading the light in my workspace.

My personal feelings after having the Spyder 3 for close to 60 days is that it is a very good (I’ll stick with vast) improvement over the other calibration tools that I’ve used in the past.  Yes it was expensive but I do not regret the purchase.

Hope this helps.  BTW how’s your P30 doing?

Best

don

Don Libby

• Iron Creek Photography
    • Iron Creek Photography
Miscl Items
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 10:31:55 pm »

The Spyder is still available .....

mahleu

• 500px
Miscl Items
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 01:23:04 am »

The Spyder is still available .....
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=177156\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If I can find someone coming out from the states then i'm interested. Will let you know.