Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: External editing  (Read 1921 times)

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
External editing
« on: February 15, 2008, 03:11:52 pm »

Hi,

I suspect I'm missing something pretty obvious here.

I have the ingredients of a panorama that I want to stitch. So I select them (just three) in LR and hit command-E (edit in Photoshop).

I then get the usual LR dialog asking how I want to edit it. Yes, "it". Just one. When I click OK, it duly exports just one (the "most selected") for editing in PS.

How do I persuade LR to export all the selected shots and to ask PS to open all of them?

TIA

Jeremy

Richowens

External editing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 03:22:44 pm »

Jeremy,

Just repeat the process, you will have all three opened in PS. Lightroom, to the best of my knowledge, will not export more than one photo for editing at a time.

What I do is create a new document larger than my anticipated final size and copy and paste the individual photos into that.

HTH

Rich

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
External editing
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 06:49:05 am »

Just repeat the process, you will have all three opened in PS. Lightroom, to the best of my knowledge, will not export more than one photo for editing at a time.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=175107\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
On further testing, I've found that if multiple photos are selected in grid mode of the Library module, they will all be exported on cmd-E. It's just in the Develop module that it doesn't seem to work.

Odd.

Jeremy
Pages: [1]   Go Up