Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tools & Techniques of High-End Digital  (Read 1706 times)

lance_schad

Tools & Techniques of High-End Digital
« on: February 13, 2008, 08:32:53 pm »

Please read first :
Members please skip over if this does not pertain to you geographically. I know that this forum has a world wide audience, but I know there are quite of few members that reside or travel to the Miami area. If there is objection to this type of post I will remove immediately upon request. So if it does not pertain to you or you are not interested please skip over it.

I want to extend an invite to anyone that will be in the South Florida area next week. We (Capture Integration) are having our first event at our new offices in the heart of South Beach ,Miami. The date is February 20 from 6 to 9pm.
This event is called "Tools & Techniques of High-End Digital".This event is geared toeards photographers of all types. We will be allowing them to play with a variety of the leading digital tools on the market and take part in an informative presentation that covers but not exclusive to the following:
  Mamiya & Hasselblad systems with Phase One P+ series backs
· Cambo, Horseman and ALPA wide-angle architectural/landscape tech cameras
· Cambo digital View Camera
· Profoto lighting systems including the AcuteB, Acute, and D4
· Apple workstations and production carts
· Drobo Storage Solutions
· Eizo Calibrated Monitors
This is a great opportunity to come learn, play and socialize in a comfortable environment.
Here is a link to the full invite :   http://tinyurl.com/24ceyq
We will also be doing similar events in other markets which will be posted on our website.

Thank you

Lance Schad
Capture Integration|MIAMI - Atlanta
Capture Integration - PhaseOne Dealer of the Year
305-394-3196| Cell 305.534-5701| Office
Signup for our Newsletter | Read our Latest Newsletter
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:37:44 pm by lance_schad »
LANCE SCHAD - DIGITAL TRANSITIONS
Pages: [1]   Go Up