Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photographic Processing  (Read 1820 times)

latkins

Photographic Processing
« on: January 31, 2008, 03:25:38 pm »

I have scanned about a dozen slides, some black & white and some colour which I would like to have reproduced into prints to hang on my walls. I would prefer to have these done professionally as I don't have Adobe Photoshop programs, nor the confidence/experience/equipment,etc. that I could get the results I need by doing it myself. Is there anyone out there who could recommend a reputable photo finishing lab? I don't trust the commercial speedy processing ones. I live on Vancouver Island.

sojournerphoto

Photographic Processing
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 04:27:43 pm »

I have scanned about a dozen slides, some black & white and some colour which I would like to have reproduced into prints to hang on my walls. I would prefer to have these done professionally as I don't have Adobe Photoshop programs, nor the confidence/experience/equipment,etc. that I could get the results I need by doing it myself. Is there anyone out there who could recommend a reputable photo finishing lab? I don't trust the commercial speedy processing ones. I live on Vancouver Island.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=171312\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

There are probably few people on here who could do a good job:) but it would undoubtedly depend on the quality of the scans.

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Photographic Processing
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 07:49:20 pm »

Hi There:

You don't say where you are on the island, but if you get to the big city at all, look up Beau Photo in Vancouver. (http://www.beauphoto.com/)

Mike.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 07:50:09 pm by wolfnowl »
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up