Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Last Day for HP and canon $1000 off  (Read 2227 times)

dseelig

Last Day for HP and canon $1000 off
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:41:37 pm »

Just to remind everyone today in the us this si the last day discounts on hp z3100 and canon 6100 David

Radtech1

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:19:58 pm »

Just to remind everyone today in the us this si the last day discounts on hp z3100 and canon 6100 David
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=171300\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Today is now Feb 6th and I just purchased a 6100 from ITSupplies for $2499 + $50 for liftgate shipping (as I do not have a loading dock). Though they DID tell me that they will be raising the price by $200 to $2699 next week.

Rad

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 07:59:29 am »

Today is now Feb 6th and I just purchased a 6100 from ITSupplies for $2499 + $50 for liftgate shipping (as I do not have a loading dock). Though they DID tell me that they will be raising the price by $200 to $2699 next week.

Rad
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

At some point the latest dollar<>yen, dollar<>euro, dollar<>singapore dollar?, ratio has to be compensated. The Sony A700 DSLR got a price increase too in the US. The Dollar is our currency but it's your problem! may not work anymore with bigger markets around the world that dampen the effects of dollar loss and US recession. For the rest of the world it may be "It's your dollar and your problem" now.

Ernst Dinkla

try: [a href=\"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wide_Inkjet_Printers/[/url]

Kenneth Sky

• http://
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 09:41:19 am »

Just to confirm the above, Sony Canada is selling (i.e.MSRP) the A700 with kit lens for $50 less than B&H. The salesperson also told me Nikon Canada has adjusted their prices to the fact the Canadian dollar (sometimes referred to as the "loonie") is hovering around par with the US dollar. Guess who continues to ignore the new economic reality to their economic advantage? C****.

Radtech1

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 08:51:10 pm »

At some point the latest dollar<>yen, dollar<>euro, dollar<>singapore dollar?, ratio has to be compensated. The Sony A700 DSLR got a price increase too in the US. The Dollar is our currency but it's your problem! may not work anymore with bigger markets around the world that dampen the effects of dollar loss and US recession. For the rest of the world it may be "It's your dollar and your problem" now.
Ernst Dinkla

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=172968\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK

Um, whatever that means.

The point is that at least as far as the Canon iPF6100 is concerned, it can still be had for substantially less than retail. If that is a rebate price, then the retailer I mentioned is still honoring it.

Rad
Pages: [1]   Go Up