Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: H1/H2 camera trade in for Phase 1 camera deal  (Read 1821 times)

sanvandur

• http://www.santiagovanegas.com
H1/H2 camera trade in for Phase 1 camera deal
« on: January 25, 2008, 01:17:14 pm »

Just a thought here...
I imagine that once the P1 camera starts shipping, many H1/H2 users will want to switch to the new system. Phase One has been aquiring a number of H cameras to offer future support to those with a H1/H2 and Phase One back. This is obviously great news. My thought is... it would be fantastic if P1 would offer some kind of trade in deal for those who wish to do a full switch. By doing this not only will P1 facilitate the switch and attract more customers, but their H1/H2 camera and parts supply will grow even more and will thus increase their ability to continue to support remaining H1/H2 users.
Any thoughts? Rumors?
Santiago Vanegas photography at www.santiagovanegas.com

EgillBjarki

H1/H2 camera trade in for Phase 1 camera deal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:21:48 am »

Just a thought here...
I imagine that once the P1 camera starts shipping, many H1/H2 users will want to switch to the new system. Phase One has been aquiring a number of H cameras to offer future support to those with a H1/H2 and Phase One back. This is obviously great news. My thought is... it would be fantastic if P1 would offer some kind of trade in deal for those who wish to do a full switch. By doing this not only will P1 facilitate the switch and attract more customers, but their H1/H2 camera and parts supply will grow even more and will thus increase their ability to continue to support remaining H1/H2 users.
Any thoughts? Rumors?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=169536\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As a owner of a Hasselblad H2 and a P30+ back this sounds really good. If the new Phase One camera is in the same class as theyre digital backs I defenetly am intrested in switching. I am perfectly happy with my H2 but I dont think Haselblad will be making any tilt and shifts lenses for any other users other than H3D, I there for feel a little abandond.

Does anyone have any info?
Pages: [1]   Go Up