Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ACR calibration scripts...any preference?  (Read 22897 times)

sojournerphoto

ACR calibration scripts...any preference?
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 07:48:33 pm »

I used the Tindeman script and the results transformed my LR processing. CAn't comment on the otehrs I'm afraid.

Mike

KeithR

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 09:23:34 pm »

Right click and save as, copy to the folder previously mentioned.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187321\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nope. That didn't work.
Ctl-A, Right Click did not bring up a Save As option. Or any option to save.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

oldshadow

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 09:40:20 pm »

Nope. That didn't work.
Ctl-A, Right Click did not bring up a Save As option. Or any option to save.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187334\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I downloaded the script as a zip file, double clicked. Then dragged and dropped the .jsx files into the scripts folder. Sorry for previous post, confused with other calibration script web site.

KeithR

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 10:49:39 pm »

I downloaded the script as a zip file, double clicked. Then dragged and dropped the .jsx files into the scripts folder. Sorry for previous post, confused with other calibration script web site.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187337\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The Tindeman script(http://21stcenturyshoebox.com/downloads/ACR-Calibrator-L-v28.jsx)doesn't download as a zip file. Altough listed as a download it is not a download. Why I can't copy it, move it, paste it or what ever, I don't have an answer. The only thing I can think of is that it may be too big for notepad. I was able to copy it and open it in Word, I was not able to pick .jsx as a file to save as. Any other ideas, anyone?

oldshadow

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 11:45:05 pm »

The Tindeman script(http://21stcenturyshoebox.com/downloads/ACR-Calibrator-L-v28.jsx)doesn't download as a zip file. Altough listed as a download it is not a download. Why I can't copy it, move it, paste it or what ever, I don't have an answer. The only thing I can think of is that it may be too big for notepad. I was able to copy it and open it in Word, I was not able to pick .jsx as a file to save as. Any other ideas, anyone?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187342\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
The Tindeman is the script I downloaded by right clicking the link on the page and "saving as". I'am using a win machine. Double clicking would simply open the entire script, right click and "save as" gave me the option to save it as a .jsx file , then copy to the scripts folder.

oldshadow

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 11:58:16 pm »

The Tindeman is the script I downloaded by right clicking the link on the page and "saving as". I'am using a win machine. Double clicking would simply open the entire script, right click and "save as" gave me the option to save it as a .jsx file , then copy to the scripts folder.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Here is the page [a href=\"http://21stcenturyshoebox.com/tools/ACRcalibrator.html]http://21stcenturyshoebox.com/tools/ACRcalibrator.html[/url]   right click and "save target as"

KeithR

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 12:05:43 am »

Here is the page http://21stcenturyshoebox.com/tools/ACRcalibrator.html   right click and "save target as"
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187347\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm on Vista. There was no "Save Target As" available. I after talking to my son-in-law(he's an IT for a a marketing firm), he "guided me through" over the phone. We got it done, and I'm running the script as I'm typing this. Thanks for you help though!

oldshadow

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 12:39:14 am »

I'm on Vista. There was no "Save Target As" available. I after talking to my son-in-law(he's an IT for a a marketing firm), he "guided me through" over the phone. We got it done, and I'm running the script as I'm typing this. Thanks for you help though!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=187349\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
For what its worth, this script gives me the best result. The other scripts are either to saturated or to blue. The results are not too much of a departure from what Adobe had come up with, the script /camera/computer/capture/calibration/combination....... look natural and its what I have been using.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up