Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAW Conversion in LR  (Read 4124 times)

capricornus67

• http://www.gerlach-beimerstetten.de
RAW Conversion in LR
« on: January 23, 2008, 03:21:45 am »

Hello @ all,
up to now i used the Bridge form CS2 to convert my Raw-Files.
For creating HDRI you have to convert all taken RAW-Files with the same parameters.
Within the Bridge you double-click one image, set the paramaters and saving them by clicking the button "Done". Afterwards in Bridge you select you image to convert and the you start via Menu the "Photoshp - Image Processor". Then all your selected RAW-Files will be converted autmatically.
How does this work in LR? Where can I select this procedure?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Regards,
Jochen
Canon EOS 5D MARK II with some Lenses

John S C

RAW Conversion in LR
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 04:54:09 am »

In Develop module select the " control" image. Apply you corrections to this. Now select this and the other images. The control image should be "more" highlighted than the other selected images.

You'll notice now that you have a SYNC button at the base of the develop panels. Click on this and select the options you want to transfer to all the images.

Press the synchronize button, and all the settings will be applied to all the highlighted images

capricornus67

RAW Conversion in LR
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 05:01:05 am »

In Develop module select the " control" image. Apply you corrections to this. Now select this and the other images. The control image should be "more" highlighted than the other selected images.

You'll notice now that you have a SYNC button at the base of the develop panels. Click on this and select the options you want to transfer to all the images.

Press the synchronize button, and all the settings will be applied to all the highlighted images
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168954\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

@chappers,
thanks a lot for your reply, I'll try it this evening. yesterday I was outside and took 30 single-shots in raw for a HDRI-panorama (at Night) of Ulm-Germany.

Regards,
Jochen

john beardsworth

• My photography site
RAW Conversion in LR
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 06:38:17 am »

Also look into AutoSync mode - (Ctrl/Cmd) click the Sync button. It then changes to Auto Sync and your adjustments affect all selected items. This means you don't have to bother with the "do it in Develop, then Sync it" two step.

And also look at copying and pasting setting Ctrl Shift C and Ctrl Shift V.

John
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 06:39:05 am by johnbeardy »

capricornus67

RAW Conversion in LR
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 07:10:11 am »

Also look into AutoSync mode - (Ctrl/Cmd) click the Sync button. It then changes to Auto Sync and your adjustments affect all selected items. This means you don't have to bother with the "do it in Develop, then Sync it" two step.

And also look at copying and pasting setting Ctrl Shift C and Ctrl Shift V.

John
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168961\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi John,
thanks for your message.
Later on, if my Panorama is ready, I'll post the picture here.

Regards,
Jochen

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
RAW Conversion in LR
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 02:42:50 pm »

Note that if you have a number of images selected in the filmstrip, where you click is important.  If you click on an image (rather than on the frame surrounding it), it will become the new 'most selected' image.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t
Pages: [1]   Go Up