Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth  (Read 1903 times)

Fundy

Similar paper to Epson Ultra Smooth
« on: January 22, 2008, 08:34:06 am »

I am looking for a paper that is extremely similar to the Epson Ultra Smooth Art paper.

I need a paper that comes in 8.5x11". The Ultra Smooth does not, so I am looking for something that looks as close as possible to the ultrasmooth in the 8.5 x 11 size.  

Fundy

deanwork

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 08:46:02 am »

The Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art is made my Premier Art. They also offer it in different sizes and weights under the name Premiere Art Hotpress. Do a google search for that name.

john

I am looking for a paper that is extremely similar to the Epson Ultra Smooth Art paper.

I need a paper that comes in 8.5x11". The Ultra Smooth does not, so I am looking for something that looks as close as possible to the ultrasmooth in the 8.5 x 11 size.  

Fundy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168766\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Fundy

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 05:42:55 pm »

The Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art is made my Premier Art. They also offer it in different sizes and weights under the name Premiere Art Hotpress. Do a google search for that name.

john
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168768\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is that known for a fact? It is the same exact paper?

Andrew

deanwork

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 06:44:18 pm »

Yea they make it for Epson. Epson doesn't make anything. The differences are in the sizes of sheets, thickness, and dual sided capability of the various sizes. It profiles and looks exactly the same,or at least it did 2 years ago. I haven't used it recently.

j

Is that known for a fact? It is the same exact paper?

Andrew
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=168858\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up